`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rob Gronkowski back, traded to Bucs pending physical

Rob Gronkowski back, traded to Bucs pending physical
Patriots will be trading TE Rob Gronkowski and a 7th round pick to the Buccaneers for a 4th round pick.

In unrelated news, WWE deemed an essential business in Florida.

RE: Rob Gronkowski back, traded to Bucs pending physical
The bandwagon is about to be THICK! And the Patriots are making moves, a BUCCs 4th rounder? Confused That's a dang good pick!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

I am a huge bucs fan but I do not want to become the Tampa Bay Patriots. Always the hardest part of getting a huge free agent and all that follows

(04-21-2020, 04:15 PM)ahvjr Wrote: I am a huge bucs fan but I do not want to become the Tampa Bay Patriots. Always the hardest part of getting a huge free agent and all that follows
As a Lions fan with former Patriots as GM and head coach, pretty much 90 percent of the free agents we get are guys that are cut by New England.

At least you got the two best ones!

I'm wondering how and when these guys are going to get their first Bucs cards.

...pending physical... might be more of a problem with Gronk. Getting kinda full at TE with Brate and Howard both good TE's. What is the Bucs O-line like?
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

Rumors of trading Howard have been around for a year I think. Maybe it'll happen now. Buccs OL does need help.

(04-21-2020, 08:43 PM)savagenate Wrote: Buccs OL does need help.
*Begins to salivate*

One of my most favorite things, right up there with bacon; is seeing Tom "Not the Face" Brady on his *****. This might be a fun season upcoming.

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(04-22-2020, 05:47 PM)Jquinn83 Wrote: *Begins to salivate*

One of my most favorite things, right up there with bacon; is seeing Tom "Not the Face" Brady on his *****. This might be a fun season upcoming.
That would be awesome! Seeing Brady getting squashed like a bug would almost be better than a packers win lol

As a Falcons fan, looking forward to Grady Jarrett, Fowler and Takk going after Brady. Even better if the O-linemen have to stand 6 ft apart. Maybe in 2021.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

(04-25-2020, 07:42 AM)collectorsnet Wrote: As a Falcons fan, looking forward to Grady Jarrett, Fowler and Takk going after Brady. Even better if the O-linemen have to stand 6 ft apart. Maybe in 2021.
Lol!