`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me identify this Verlander

Help me identify this Verlander
It is numbered to 50, but everywhere I look the only 2020 Topps Verlander cards out of 50 are:

Mother's Day Pink
Father's Day Blue

The base cards have the grayish-white border. This looks like bronze. Anybody?

RE: Help me identify this Verlander
I think that might be the 2020 version of Mother's Day Pink, Kerry. I have noticed that the 2020 Golds are more brown than they are gold. At least to me.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(04-02-2020, 11:34 PM)aprirr Wrote: I think that might be the 2020 version of Mother's Day Pink, Kerry. I have noticed that the 2020 Golds are more brown than they are gold. At least to me.
I agree the golds look more brown this year. I also pulled a /50 card and it was a pale red colour similar to the Verlander. I just assumed it was the Mother's Day variation.
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

Thanks for the opinion, but there are photos of the Mother's Day Pink version online and it is not what I have. The pose is completely different.

Also, I have some Gold cards numbered to 2020 and they look gold.

Think they are right

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Topps-Seri...-50-Astros-
DR/373010005375?hash=item56d920fd7f:gConfusedgUAAOSwhplehpOr

Different pose might be the League Leader card.

(04-03-2020, 07:10 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Thanks for the opinion, but there are photos of the Mother's Day Pink version online and it is not what I have. The pose is completely different.

Also, I have some Gold cards numbered to 2020 and they look gold.

This thread is a couple days old so you mostly likely got your answer. I had one that threw me off and I noticed that the coloring is not solid this year. Its more see through so depending on what is in the picture it seems to throw off the coloring.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]