Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Organize, creating sub-collection

Help with Organize, creating sub-collection
Hello guys,

I'm getting uber organized and wanted to separate minor league cards from all my collections in Organize. Thought there was a way to create a sub-collection that is nested under a main collection I already have created auto clicker.

I see an option to create a folder and can nest under folders but don't see an option for the collection's.

Anybody know how to do this?

Thanks in advance!

RE: Help with Organize, creating sub-collection
I don't think it can be done. Several years ago I attempted to create individual player collections under a Hall of Fame collection and couldn't find a way to do it. Folders aren't the same as collections.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: Help with Organize, creating sub-collection
(03-23-2020, 07:58 AM)woodnote Wrote: Hello guys,

I'm getting uber organized and wanted to separate minor league cards from all my collections in Organize. Thought there was a way to create a sub-collection that is nested under a main collection I already have created.

I see an option to create a folder and can nest under folders but don't see an option for the collection's.

Anybody know how to do this?

Thanks in advance!
I also separated minor league cards from my other collections. Attached is a photo of my organize. Does this help?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars