`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOM BRADY OUT OF NEW ENGLAND

RE: TOM BRADY OUT OF NEW ENGLAND
Why does Diva and Green Bay sound familiar...hmmm. Oh, yeah, Clay Matthews and his hair.

(03-18-2020, 09:34 AM)jplarson Wrote: Brett "will he or won't he retire" Favre would like booth review on that take.
Lol, this was post "tuck rule". And him complaining every time someone fell within 10ft of his knees...I think lol. But very true, nonetheless! That was a disaster...
(03-18-2020, 03:05 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: That's debatable, if you wanna talk about deflategate: "I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it." Rodgers is quoted as saying.

Not to mention how GB broke the IR protocol with him a couple years ago.

He cheats, he just gets away with it.
Maybe I'm bias, but that sounds different than paying off a trainer to deflate the footballs AFTER the refs check them...not to mention spygate and the rest of it.

Fair enough about the IR thing...I don't quite remember the specifics, but I do remember there was some controversy over it. I'll have to go back and read about it from non-packer sources at some point. I'm all for equal criticism, or I try to be lol.

(03-20-2020, 09:10 AM)savagenate Wrote: Lol, this was post "tuck rule". And him complaining every time someone fell within 10ft of his knees...I think lol. But very true, nonetheless! That was a disaster...

Maybe I'm bias, but that sounds different than paying off a trainer to deflate the footballs AFTER the refs check them...not to mention spygate and the rest of it.

Fair enough about the IR thing...I don't quite remember the specifics, but I do remember there was some controversy over it. I'll have to go back and read about it from non-packer sources at some point. I'm all for equal criticism, or I try to be lol.
You think Rodgers' trainers were doing it out of the kindness of their heart? lol. And Spygate, while laughable, would be more an indictment on Bill than Tom.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Well I think doing something before the refs check it is different then waiting until after they do, and then sneaking in and breaking the rules. To me, inflating it, and hoping the refs let it pass is about the same as a defenseive back or offensive linemant holding and hoping the refs let it go.

As for spygate, Brady didn't order it, but he certainly used the info, and I can't see anyway that he didn't know what was going on. Brady and Bill were attached at the hip. Up until Rodger's collar bone injury, and the rule that followed, Brady is the only QB to have rules made just to protect him too. Maybe not his fault, but doesn't make me like him any more than I did before lol. The hit on Rodgers led to ridiculous rules that have hurt the game as well. There are things I dislike about Rodgers, but I'll never put him in the category of Brady as far as game antics lol. Brady will always be enemy number one to me.

You and the fans of 30 other franchises lol
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(03-23-2020, 11:28 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: You and the fans of 30 other franchises lol
Lol yup