`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Traditions

Super Bowl Traditions
What traditions do you guys have, if any, for the Super Bowl?

I started hosting a SB party back in '96, the first year the packers won it during my lifetime! I was too young to really remember the game, but I remember decorating the house for the guests! Ever since, it's been a tradition to get together with family for it. We either have home made sub style sandwiches or Pizza during the game.

RE: Super Bowl Traditions
Wings, pizza, beer at my parent's house - mom always goes for the team closest to Jersey.
*I MUST SEND FIRST*
Not interested in GU or AUTO - base, base, base!!!

Baseball - Whit Merrifield, Wil Myers, Yadier Molina
Football - Brady Quinn, Landry Jones, Terry Bradshaw
Basketball - JJ Redick, Dr. J, Bill Walton

It's not my tradition but my boss and his buddy stick in the packers super bowl games from 96 (VHS) and 2010 (DVD), playing them in the background until the game starts

I am breaking tradition by rooting for the AFC team for the 1st time since the Bengals lost to the 49ers (not that I am a Bengals fan, so apparently not a 49ers fan, either).

(01-30-2020, 09:08 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I am breaking tradition by rooting for the AFC team for the 1st time since the Bengals lost to the 49ers (not that I am a Bengals fan, so apparently not a 49ers fan, either).
Hope you're wrong tomorrow! Smile
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(01-30-2020, 02:45 PM)toploader1976 Wrote: Wings, pizza, beer at my parent's house - mom always goes for the team closest to Jersey.
Nice!
(01-30-2020, 07:28 PM)jplarson Wrote: It's not my tradition but my boss and his buddy stick in the packers super bowl games from 96 (VHS) and 2010 (DVD), playing them in the background until the game starts
What's a VHS? lol :p

(02-01-2020, 07:46 AM)jaderock Wrote: Hope you're wrong tomorrow! Smile
LOL. My record is not good...only 4 of the last 12 Super Bowls went my way (Rams vs. Titans, Eagles vs. Patriots, Seahawks vs. Broncos, Saints vs. Colts).

Nice game.