`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set Builders - Kyler Murray

Set Builders - Kyler Murray
For the set builders out there, what kind of luck have you had pulling the Kyler Murray base RC? I have opened (and building the base set) Score, Donruss, Absolute, Prestige and Rookies and Stars. Only 1 KM card and that was Absolute. Have also bought a hobby box of Legacy and Playoff along with retail of Prizm, Prizm Draft Picks, Contenders, Contenders DP - nothing. Managed to get 6 inserts, but I am building the sets and could care less about the inserts. Bought the Score KM from Sportlots and traded for the Prestige. Donruss was big time stingy with the Rated Rookies in the retail boxes. Just wondering if it is just my bad luck or if it is widespread.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Set Builders - Kyler Murray
I have been lucky with Kyler and have had several drop from lots of different products. They usually don't stay in my collection very long though. The elusive rookie this year for me has been Drew Lock. I think I have only seen one of his cards.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(01-19-2020, 07:05 PM)dogger99 Wrote: For the set builders out there, what kind of luck have you had pulling the Kyler Murray base RC? I have opened (and building the base set) Score, Donruss, Absolute, Prestige and Rookies and Stars. Only 1 KM card and that was Absolute. Have also bought a hobby box of Legacy and Playoff along with retail of Prizm, Prizm Draft Picks, Contenders, Contenders DP - nothing. Managed to get 6 inserts, but I am building the sets and could care less about the inserts. Bought the Score KM from Sportlots and traded for the Prestige. Donruss was big time stingy with the Rated Rookies in the retail boxes. Just wondering if it is just my bad luck or if it is widespread.
Nope, you are not imagining it, they are 100 percent shortprinted.

I too busted a decent amount of retail football (chasing Hockenson for my Lions PC) and pulled one base out of Score (eight blasters), one base out of Rookies & Stars (six blasters), zero out of Donruss (countless jumbos and blister packs) and zero out of Prizm (about 10 blasters and half a dozen jumbo/3-packs).

The only product I had any luck with was Prestige ... one base and two Extra Points Green in the equivalent of 3-4 blasters and roughly a dozen jumbos.

I did also pull two out of Absolute in maybe two blasters and five or six jumbos.

But still, what is that, five base in like 24 blasters plus who knows how many more jumbos?

I've not noticed any difference between Murray and the other rookies

Murray is definitely not a short print for Prestige - the short prints in that set were fairly random players.