`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help organizing my cards in binders

RE: Help organizing my cards in binders
Yes, without organization I never could have pulled 931 cards for a trade this weekend..good luck..it will come together with a little help..it is ok to ask for help here or elsewhere..

Does anyone put toploaders in a binder? I can't find any sheets that can hold them, except the brand Toploader Binder (which I do not want to use).
Collecting Chicago Cubs Topps 2016-present - Series 1, 2, Update, Chrome, Stadium Club and Allen & Ginter.

(01-16-2020, 08:33 PM)JoeRN14 Wrote: Does anyone put toploaders in a binder? I can't find any sheets that can hold them, except the brand Toploader Binder (which I do not want to use).
Overkill! Hahaha

kerryandbeth, you're great! I figured you'd be the first to respond. I just want the flexibility to move cards around and not have to worry about damaging them.
Collecting Chicago Cubs Topps 2016-present - Series 1, 2, Update, Chrome, Stadium Club and Allen & Ginter.

Cool. Guess what I do...Toploaders are stood up in a box and I use Wal-Mart plastic bags to keep them packed tight in a row. You need 1 bag per 2-inch space to fill in. It works great as it does not add weight and won't damage the cards or box!

Yeah, I thought about doing something like that, but I would like to be able to look at the cards (like the parallels side by side) rather than just storing them.

(01-16-2020, 09:55 PM)JoeRN14 Wrote: Yeah, I thought about doing something like that, but I would like to be able to look at the cards (like the parallels side by side) rather than just storing them.
Gotcha! I pull out a box and sort thru, but there is nothing like a nice card to stare at.

(01-16-2020, 10:21 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Gotcha! I pull out a box and sort thru, but there is nothing like a nice card to stare at.
Maybe I should reconsider the binder thing altogether. Dodgy I've seen some cool looking vintage library card catalogs that people use for toploaders. Plus there's the added advantage of knowing the cards are well-protected. Man, I'm all over the place!!

Depends on how much you have to spend..my binder covers etc are pricey..the library card catalogue thing was considered, but lots of $$ to have it done right.

Good luck..protect and enjoy your cards..