`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Austin Riley cards

Looking for Austin Riley cards
Looking for Austin Riley cards, pretty much anything from 2019 with a RC designation. Base, inserts, numbered, photo variation, auto...whatever you got. Off the top of my head, I'd love the 2019 Topps Holiday SP Photo Variation and parallels of the 2019 Topps Update Base RC, but I'll basically take whatever you got. Shoot me a trade offer or comment with what you have. Thanks!
Mostly looking for Braves RC, autographs, & variants.

Acuna, Albies, Ohtani, Guerrero JR

RE: Looking for Austin Riley cards
I have 3 of the base Topps Update RC. Id like to keep one for sure, but am open to trading 1.

Bumping for mo' Rileys. I've got a nice little Riley collection going but I'll be giving several of them as Christmas gifts to my brothers, kids, and nephews, so I'm trying to stock up. Mostly looking for RCs, so pretty much anything from 2019 after he made his debut. Thanks for the trade, jbissell!

Glad I could help! Thank you and thanks for the bonus RD Senzel!

For whatever reason, I was unable to pull the Senzel RC despite opening multiple jumbo packs of Update. Same with Chavis!

Well those are 2 of the guys that keep popping up when I open packs, so I'm glad it worked out for both of us.

It looks like I have one of the Walmart Holiday. If you want to put it in a trade for me with your name and address I'll just mail it to you for shipping cost

I sent you an offer for that card as well as a few others. Let me know if you see anything you like in my Org!

(11-21-2019, 08:28 AM)btrav13 Wrote: It looks like I have one of the Walmart Holiday. If you want to put it in a trade for me with your name and address I'll just mail it to you for shipping cost

Bump for the weekend crowd. I've traded for and purchased a lot of Rileys in the last week, but I'm still looking for as many as I can get.