`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOF autos for sale

HOF autos for sale
Looking to sell some higher end HOF autos. All cards marked for sale in my org.

[Image: 7t854755.jpg]
Frankie Frisch $275

[Image: 9i4d2fsx.jpg]
Burleigh Grimes $200

[Image: 304ne263.jpg]
Lefty Grove $200

[Image: 3o3044gz.JPG]
Sandy Koufax $150

[Image: lud3m9q7.JPG]
Zack Wheat $175

[Image: 9v8b448m.jpg]
Ted Williams $400

Prices are relatively firm and Priority Mail 2-Day shipping with signature confirmation is included provided payment is made with Paypal friends/family. Not looking to trade any of these at this time.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking!

Aaron
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: HOF autos for sale
Those are some beauties Aaron. It's a shame you are going to part with them.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I agree too!!! But food first lol. If john, doesnt get the DiMaggio, than Ill bite the credit card bill for it.....early Xmas present haha
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I think I should request the Puckett for Christmas rather than pay for it.

(11-18-2019, 03:26 PM)zeprock Wrote: Those are some beauties Aaron. It's a shame you are going to part with them.
I know it, Mark! A major slowdown at work has me at reduced hours for the rest of the year, unfortunately. That, combined with the focus of my collecting shifting almost entirely to Topps Brewers parallels and an auto of everyone who ever played for the Seattle Pilots/Brewers, pushed me to the decision to try and see what I can get for them.
(11-18-2019, 04:40 PM)elberson Wrote: I agree too!!! But food first lol. If john, doesnt get the DiMaggio, than Ill bite the credit card bill for it.....early Xmas present haha
I will let you know, man. You are second-in-line on the Joe D!
(11-18-2019, 05:33 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I think I should request the Puckett for Christmas rather than pay for it.
If there was one card in my collection to go to one Beckett member, that Puckett going to you would be it, Kerry! Except that it's graded and I know how much of a fan you are of graded cards!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(11-18-2019, 05:59 PM)aprirr Wrote: If there was one card in my collection to go to one Beckett member, that Puckett going to you would be it, Kerry! Except that it's graded and I know how much of a fan you are of graded cards!
Ha! You know me so well. That is exactly what I noticed right away! Good luck with the sale, Aaron.

(11-19-2019, 09:52 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Ha! You know me so well. That is exactly what I noticed right away! Good luck with the sale, Aaron.
Case could always be busted open ... just sayin' ...