`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myles Garrett values

Myles Garrett values
Does last nights incident affect player's collectability and ultimately value? I would expect to see down arrows across the board after last night. He is clearly a dirty player based on a couple other incidents this season.

Outside of Cleveland, I don't see how anybody could be a fan of this guy!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

RE: Myles Garrett values
Probably some Texas A&M fans will remain a fan of the guy. But yeah I get your point, it's gonna hurt values.

Definitely going to tank values. He's done for at least this year. Rumor's are that Rudolph may file assault charges. I've never seen anything like last night.

In some respects when and if the prices drop and his cards can be picked up for a good price it could be a good investment in the future. If he comes back and sets his goals on winning games, Super Bowls victories, mvp awards and redemption his cards could really take off. The public will never forget and his career will always have the incident hanging over it but a hall of fame type career may help him in the long run.

He shouldn't even be allowed back in the NFL at all. I don't understand how people can collect cards/memorabilia of people like him.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

Man.....I was putting together an autograph set for the Saints super bowl squad and started piecing together singles for through the mail stuff (for guys that don't have autos on the market). Then Sharper goes and gets busted for his horrible crimes, rightfully convicted, and I had a "man in the mirror" moment where I weighed if I could live with myself if I went the "write a prisoner" route for an auto.

I'd imagine I'm not an isolated person and that there will still be MG collectors after this incident. The football world seems to be universally disgusted by his actions with very few people defending him.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(11-16-2019, 10:03 PM)y2hood Wrote: Man.....I was putting together an autograph set for the Saints super bowl squad and started piecing together singles for through the mail stuff (for guys that don't have autos on the market). Then Sharper goes and gets busted for his horrible crimes, rightfully convicted, and I had a "man in the mirror" moment where I weighed if I could live with myself if I went the "write a prisoner" route for an auto.

I'd imagine I'm not an isolated person and that there will still be MG collectors after this incident. The football world seems to be universally disgusted by his actions with very few people defending him.
Well ... did you send the letter to Sharper?

Don't leave us hanging!

(11-16-2019, 09:47 PM)hempick Wrote: He shouldn't even be allowed back in the NFL at all. I don't understand how people can collect cards/memorabilia of people like him.
Set building has led me down to picking up some cards of guys I otherwise wouldn't want in my collection. I can't even tell you how many Packers are in these sets!

History has shown that the actions of celebrities and athletes are soon overlooked, if not forgotten, and the bandwagon quickly goes their way if success follows them.

And, yes, way too many Packers in 2018 & 2019 products that I have seen busted online.

We will drink your tears jp and kerry lol.

I think we can all agree that somone like Sharper and Garrett are different cases. I loved Sharper as a packer..he was the only guy who had a chance at covering moss back in the day lol. But I moved on from him after the conviction. Garrett was in a fight. I think he should be suspended for however long a jail sentence for assault would be. If he had just thrown punches, I'd think it no big deal, but swinging that helmet was too much. But how much different is that than someone like Suh? He kicked guys in the crotch, spiked guys, stepped on legs, all with the intent to injure. And his were premeditated. Purposeful, not in the heat of the moment. Yet he never really paid a price that I can remember. Ok, I'm just rambling here, with nothing much to say lol. I laughed when I heard he is appealing his case...how can you even think you can get away with that on national tv?! lol.