`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Topps Archives up for Trade- LTTF '19 Allen & Ginter & Topps Chrome

2019 Topps Archives up for Trade- LTTF '19 Allen & Ginter & Topps Chrome
Opened up a couple of boxes a couple of weeks ago but I'm not interested in collecting the set. So I've basically put everything up for trade now that pricing has mostly been released.

Still working on completing Allen & Ginter and Chrome from this year. So first and foremost my wants marked for these sets are of paramount priority.

Next up would be Fernando Tatis Jr. (for my son) and lastly would be New York Mets.

Let the offers begin!
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

RE: 2019 Topps Archives up for Trade
Bump. Anyone? Anything?

On a side note, I have to admit that I'm surprised there aren't more Ginter set collectors here. From the trades I've done since I came back, I have had people who have traded for my A&G duplicates. But in terms of the cards I've received in return, not one has been an A&G card for the set I'm putting together. I get that there are like 30 different sets released in any given year, but I was a bit surprised to see that this set has waned a bit in popularity over the years.
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

RE: 2019 Topps Archives up for Trade- LTTF '19 Allen & Ginter & Topps Chrome
Bump. Still working on completing the 2019 Topps Chrome and Allen & Ginter sets and Insert sets. Cards needed are listed as wants.

Do you have any extra 2018 and 2016 Topps Chrome to trade? I have a few left to finish my sets.
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

(10-29-2019, 03:04 PM)wibs13 Wrote: Do you have any extra 2018 and 2016 Topps Chrome to trade? I have a few left to finish my sets.
Which 2018 Topps Chrome cards do you need? I have many dupes available.

(10-29-2019, 03:40 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Which 2018 Topps Chrome cards do you need? I have many dupes available.
I'm down to just three
2018 Topps Chrome
41-72-174
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

OFFER SENT

(10-29-2019, 04:46 PM)wibs13 Wrote: I'm down to just three
2018 Topps Chrome
41-72-174
I am willing to PWE you for free the Suarez and Bird...I do not have a dupe of Ozzie Albies.

Responded. Thank you.

(10-29-2019, 04:55 PM)javyt1125 Wrote: OFFER SENT

Final bump in trying to finish up the A&G and Chrome sets. I've started filling in both sets via the Bay. However I figured I'd give it one last hurrah on here via trades. My wants are all listed for the cards I still need. As always, thanks for looking.