`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Poster

Card Poster
I'm needing help in trying to find a picture of a poster that came in a basketball beckett. It had Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, LeBron James and Kobe Bryant on the cover, which is red. The title of the Beckett is Basketball Greats, Ranking the 50 Greatest players of all time.

The poster came in a 2010 magazine and had the rookie cards of the players.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm looking forward to hearing back from everyone in hopes someone has the poster and can post it on here.

Thanks
Zac

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Card Poster
The poster is the same as the cover picture of the magazine. It's just 4 times as big. Unless there is something on the back side, but you can't tell without taking the poster out of the magazine.
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Card Poster
(07-15-2019, 08:16 AM)djohn Wrote: The poster is the same as the cover picture of the magazine. It's just 4 times as big. Unless there is something on the back side, but you can't tell without taking the poster out of the magazine.
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Is there a list with what cards are on that poster? If so would you please mind sharing them with me?