`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There'_Sano time like now to get Miguel going

There'_Sano time like now to get Miguel going
I was happy to see Miguel Sano back with the Twins last night. If he can figure out how to avoid swinging at the dropping curve or change-up, he will be another dangerous bat in the Twins' arsenal.

I have not been this hopeful for the Twins since Puckett got hit in the eye with a fastball. Whether you like them or not, isn't it great to see a Cinderella story come to life??!

RE: There'_Sano time like now to get Miguel going
I've got three tickets from Caesar's just waiting to be cashed in - division, AL pennant, and World Series.
Kepler

(05-16-2019, 07:50 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I've got three tickets from Caesar's just waiting to be cashed in - division, AL pennant, and World Series.
Awesome!

(05-16-2019, 12:57 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I was happy to see Miguel Sano back with the Twins last night. If he can figure out how to avoid swinging at the dropping curve or change-up, he will be another dangerous bat in the Twins' arsenal.

I have not been this hopeful for the Twins since Puckett got hit in the eye with a fastball. Whether you like them or not, isn't it great to see a Cinderella story come to life??!
Brings quite a few memories to mind from 28 seasons ago....the first was the statewide excitement that started with an extended winning streak (don't remember the length offhand) the enthusiasm seemed to stay from that point on.
It also brings back the memory of being at the Twins - Indians game (being from out state those don't happen often) a few years later...Ironically my son caught a foul ball from the at bat...Dennis Martinez vs. Puckett

The division is definitely there's for the taking! What's even better this year is that they have a real shot of making some significant noise in the playoffs when/if they get there!