`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2018 Phoenix

2018 Phoenix
Came back this week after putting the hobby on hold for a few months. Was looking for Illusions but they didn't have any boxes so I picked up a Phoenix box since I was thinking of putting this set together as well.

Box has 12 packs with 5 cards per pack. There is a Color Burst Hot pack in every box this pack(all 5 cards are Color Burst parallels. You should find 2 Autos and 1 mem card ber box. Each pack has 2-3 base cards, 1-2 Parallel/Insert and one rookie card.

Color Burst Hot pack:
Joe Flacco
Rex Burkhead
Ito Smith RC
Ryan Izzo RC
Adrenaline Rush Todd Gurley II

Parallels:

Red /299:
Jordan Howard
Bilal Powell
Tony Fumagalli RC
QB Vision Derek Carr
Unmatched Joe Montana

Pink /199:
Larry Fitzgerald
Allen Hurns
Brakton Berrios RC
Most Valuable Terry Bradshaw
Unmatched Randy Moss

Purple Dallas Goedert RC /149
Yellow DaVante Adams /99
Green Rob Gronkowski /25

Adrenaline Rush Todd Gurley
QB Vision Dak Prescott
QB Vision Russell Wilson
Unmatched Tony Gonzalez

Hits:
Rookie Jerseys Purple Mason Rudolph JSY /75
Rookie Jumbo Jersey Autograph Orange Michael Gallup JSY AUTO /99
Rookie Jumbo Jersey Autograph Yellow Prime Mark Walton JSY AUTO /75

I did get a duplicate of Marlon Mack which I found odd because they are pretty good at collating boxes and not having dups. I looked again and noticed one of them looked like it was a Blue parallel. Turned it over to find the serial number....

1 of 1!!!

My first 1 of 1, hopefully he does really well in the playoffs

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

RE: 2018 Phoenix
Broke a box of this back in November (first Phoenix for me). Pretty fun box to open. We got the same autos almost. I got a Green Prime Walton /25 and a Yellow Prime Gallup /75. Nice hit with the 1 of 1, didn't get one of those.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(01-08-2019, 07:06 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Broke a box of this back in November (first Phoenix for me). Pretty fun box to open. We got the same autos almost. I got a Green Prime Walton /25 and a Yellow Prime Gallup /75. Nice hit with the 1 of 1, didn't get one of those.
I plan on buying a least one more box then trying to put the set together. I'll prob hit you up when I do.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(01-08-2019, 09:40 AM)Jquinn83 Wrote: I plan on buying a least one more box then trying to put the set together. I'll prob hit you up when I do.
I got the base Ravens you'll need, getting into breaks on Facebook. Basically, if you ever need Ravens base from 2017 onwards, I will more than likely have them, including some inserts.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

Congrats on hitting the 1/1! Sounds like a fun product to break Smile

welcome back nice 1/1
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK