`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTB/ LTTF Partial Sets and Vintage all Years of Topps for sure!

LTB/ LTTF Partial Sets and Vintage all Years of Topps for sure!
Hello everyone. I have been a member for sometime and usually trade in the football section. My son has a crazy passion for baseball. His current favorite player is Bryson Brigman of the Seattle Mariners. Since brigman doesnt have a whole bunch of cards for him to keep him busy week after week we have decided to build sets together.

We have nothing but time and a lifetime to bond over the same hobby i have enjoyed as a kid my self. So basically we are looking for starter sets. Something with commons and maybe semi stars to start. Stars are ok too but those are the cards i can pick up down the road.

We are open to all years of topps for sure. I have always wanted to vintage football so i am going to vintage baseball with my son

Please let me know what you have and how much you are asking. Im adding more to trade in a few weeks i just more time to add stuff to orgainzer.if you have actually read this far down. My son and i Thank you for your time and look forward to seeing what you have!!!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

RE: LTB/ LTTF Partial Sets and Vintage all Years of Topps for sure!
Hey
You can check me as I have some vintage baseball for trade. Let me know. Thanks.

PM sent

PM sent
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

Replied to all still looking for more needs. I also am looking for vintage 60ish - 85 topps

(11-17-2018, 07:40 AM)wibs13 Wrote: PM sent
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

Offer sent. I am sure I have more of the late 70s, 80s also.