`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Hockey Card Podcast

My Hockey Card Podcast
Some of you may not know but I have been doing a podcast about the New York Rangers for about eight years now. Myself and my partner have grown the show beyond expectations and have over 2k members alone in our FB group. I have interviewed everybody from Chris Kreider to Wayne Gretzky.

As you know, like yourselves I have a great passion for Hockey and Hockey card collecting. I have decided to commit myself to doing a weekly program dedicated exclusively to the Hobby.

The show will only cover Hockey cards and the sport of Hockey.

I hope that you guys and gals will join me live or download the podcast. The live broadcast even includes a chat room where the listeners can interact with each other and the host. I will certainly provide a nod to Beckett on every broadcast for the wonderful services they provide.

The first show will air Live this Saturday on September 23, 2017 at 2pm. Hope to see you there !

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rockemsocke...ards-92317
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

RE: My Hockey Card Podcast
Sounds cool!

(09-21-2017, 10:04 PM)themouth247 Wrote: Some of you may not know but I have been doing a podcast about the New York Rangers for about eight years now. Myself and my partner have grown the show beyond expectations and have over 2k members alone in our FB group. I have interviewed everybody from Chris Kreider to Wayne Gretzky.

As you know, like yourselves I have a great passion for Hockey and Hockey card collecting. I have decided to commit myself to doing a weekly program dedicated exclusively to the Hobby.

The show will only cover Hockey cards and the sport of Hockey.

I hope that you guys and gals will join me live or download the podcast. The live broadcast even includes a chat room where the listeners can interact with each other and the host. I will certainly provide a nod to Beckett on every broadcast for the wonderful services they provide.

The first show will air Live this Saturday on September 23, 2017 at 2pm. Hope to see you there !

I sent you a PM, Sir. Let me know when you have a minute.

Sounds great Ed, you know I'll try & listen.

Can't wait to give it a listen.
Go Avs Go!

(09-22-2017, 02:25 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: Can't wait to give it a listen.

I thought the show went well. if you want to check it out on Podcast.

Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

I enjoyed it, job well done. Will Saturdays at 2 be the normal time? I'd like to listen live at some point.
Go Avs Go!

(09-25-2017, 11:29 AM)stastny26avs Wrote: I enjoyed it, job well done. Will Saturdays at 2 be the normal time? I'd like to listen live at some point.
I am heading to vegas this weekend. I am doing a show this Wednesday at 6 PM EST. But Saturday at 2 pm should be the regular time. If you follow the show it will send you reminders via email when broadcasts are scheduled.

Thanks for the kind words.

Eddie

Always entertaining Ed. Looking forward to hearing more. Trying to log onto the chat was driving me crazy!

Great show, looking forward to the next one.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS