`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPG Errors

OPG Errors
Who do we send info to about correcting errors in the database?

RE: OPG Errors
It used to be Justin Grunert. Not sure if he's still here or not. Haven't heard anything from him in a long time. Here's his email: jgrunert@beckett.com

thank you sir

(08-09-2017, 03:08 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: thank you sir
Did it work, was the error corrected? Also, was it Justin that helped you? I have a card completely missing from the DB AND it is a 2017 base/parallel card. I just want to make sure I won't be wasting my time trying to get all the versions added.

PLZ reply here or PM me!

(09-14-2017, 09:22 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Did it work, was the error corrected? Also, was it Justin that helped you? I have a card completely missing from the DB AND it is a 2017 base/parallel card. I just want to make sure I won't be wasting my time trying to get all the versions added.

PLZ reply here or PM me!
You know you will be wasting your time, but good luck...

Beckett just started calling me again about my subscription status. I haven't missed it much at all...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(09-15-2017, 12:24 PM)dunnere Wrote: You know you will be wasting your time, but good luck...

Beckett just started calling me again about my subscription status. I haven't missed it much at all...
They haven't contacted me in years. I don't really ever get emails from them anymore. My OPG expired a week ago. Usually after a couple of days, they send an email asking if I want to renew.

(08-09-2017, 03:08 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: thank you sir
Still wondering if you got any results!

Sorry, for the late response... but no response yet.

(10-03-2017, 04:26 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: Sorry, for the late response... but no response yet.
Try sending a message to Bill Sutherland (aka "wtsjr"). He's an administrator for Beckett. Here's his profile page:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-9762.html

(10-03-2017, 04:26 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: Sorry, for the late response... but no response yet.
Shocking...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com