`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Contenders Front Row Ticket Julio Jones 1/1

2011 Contenders Front Row Ticket Julio Jones 1/1
Just want to share this 1/1 with y'all now that I figured out how to post pics. Let me know what you think:

[Image: 295BD929-4D15-4E2A-A42A-9BE9AFD28006_zpswhy4s6fg.jpg]
Need AJ McCarron's 2014 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor to complete his base card rainbow, less his Superfractor!

RE: 2011 Contenders Front Row Ticket Julio Jones 1/1
Wow! That's an awesome piece to add to a pc! Congrats!

I think its a very expensive piece of toilet paper! I mean who wants a 1/1 of Julio Jones from his rookie year??? On card auto as well from one of the best series made of all time.....Idk man I think you should send it to me so I can get take that trash of you hands. What do you say? ; )'
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(12-06-2016, 02:02 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think its a very expensive piece of toilet paper! I mean who wants a 1/1 of Julio Jones from his rookie year??? On card auto as well from one of the best series made of all time.....Idk man I think you should send it to me so I can get take that trash of you hands. What do you say? ; )'
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, lol. I appreciate you looking out for me :-)
Need AJ McCarron's 2014 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor to complete his base card rainbow, less his Superfractor!

That's impressive, just kind of baffled by it. I mean it looks like it has 4 super soft corners, white flaking all around the edges, but is in a case with secured label by Panini.

Still, can't beat probably one of the most dominant WRs in the game and having a Contenders 1/1.

(12-13-2016, 12:30 PM)usafshelland Wrote: That's impressive, just kind of baffled by it. I mean it looks like it has 4 super soft corners, white flaking all around the edges, but is in a case with secured label by Panini.

Still, can't beat probably one of the most dominant WRs in the game and having a Contenders 1/1.
Probably from sitting at Julio's house for the past 5 years!

it looks like a Julio Jones auto and unfortunately quite beaten up.
too bad its a 1/1 .. could try to get it replaced. That is really sad how beaten up it looks. Id be one angry guy calling into Panini non-stop after waiting since 2011 for this card and they send it to you looking like that.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(12-13-2016, 12:30 PM)usafshelland Wrote: That's impressive, just kind of baffled by it. I mean it looks like it has 4 super soft corners, white flaking all around the edges, but is in a case with secured label by Panini.

Totally agree! I would be thrilled and mad at the same time to get a card in that condition with the Panini seal. Awesome card still.
[]

Yeah it's pretty beaten up but I can't complain for what I paid for it. I didn't redeem it. I lucked out and bought it on eBay for what the base versions are selling for because the seller apparently didn't know what he had. I asked him after I received it if he redeemed it himself and he told me he did. In a way I felt a little guilty but if I didn't win it someone else would have at an even lower price.