`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOME CARDS I HAVE F/T

SOME CARDS I HAVE F/T
I have these f/t . the 2010 topps 206 ripken jr i am only looking to trade for hof autos i need or craig kimbrel or derek jeter rc or trea turner autos, the rest just looking anything that catches my eye. thanks for looking

[Image: Scan_20161205_zpsfep0jnxp.jpg]

RE: SOME CARDS I HAVE F/T
Interested in the Molitor auto, but didn't see it in your org. Might be interested in something else. Let me know.What HOF autos do you need for the Ripken?
Thanks

(12-05-2016, 12:48 PM)akaus Wrote: Interested in the Molitor auto, but didn't see it in your org. Might be interested in something else. Let me know.What HOF autos do you need for the Ripken?
Thanks
it should be loaded up now. what hof autos do u have available on the ripken ?

Saw you just declined our other trade. Sorry didn't get to it, been on sparingly. Is Goldschmidt still available? I have a deal in mind you might like. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(12-05-2016, 02:56 PM)demondukk Wrote: Saw you just declined our other trade. Sorry didn't get to it, been on sparingly. Is Goldschmidt still available? I have a deal in mind you might like. Let me know, thanks!
yes it is . im sorry about that , i was just cleaning up my trade page as i had alot of non res ponders on it. it gets very frustrating so i deleted them all . i know u are in and out by times , so feel free to send a offer. thanks for your interest . the ripken is pending right now thou
molitor traded

Hey James, please check me for the Goldschmidt if available...didn't see it in your org
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Offer sent with comment.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(12-05-2016, 03:28 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Hey James, please check me for the Goldschmidt if available...didn't see it in your org
goldy is pending right now george . u would be 2nd in line

Is the Ripken still available? Let me know and I will see what other HOF autos I can find for you. Thanks.

(12-06-2016, 10:14 AM)akaus Wrote: Is the Ripken still available? Let me know and I will see what other HOF autos I can find for you. Thanks.
still available but pending lol