Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
$20 mixed pack box from Target...sick Jeter pull
Thumbs Down 
$20 mixed pack box from Target...sick Jeter pull
Well I know I said I was done with trading...but I had to come back with this one. Bought one of those 20 pack mixed boxes at Target just to rip a little wax...and wow was I glad I did Smile It's available for trade, and literally the only card in my org lol
[Image: 4BCE1600-62BE-45BD-A5E2-0486B2DF1D82.jpg]
[Image: D14CAE31-D629-4327-BFB2-EAEDADB9566D.jpg]
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: $20 mixed pack box from Target...sick Jeter pull
Nice pull. Makes me want to go to Target Smile

Sweet pull......
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Nice break. I wish I had a Target here in Puerto Rico.

Great card what kind of value you have on it?
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

DAMN, RYAN!!! This is a SIGN!!! You NEED to STAY IN COLLECTING, bro!!! Congrats on the wicked pull, my man! That's PRIMO trade bait!
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

(08-15-2016, 11:43 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Great card what kind of value you have on it?
Beckett value of $200
(08-16-2016, 01:49 AM)rack85 Wrote: DAMN, RYAN!!! This is a SIGN!!! You NEED to STAY IN COLLECTING, bro!!! Congrats on the wicked pull, my man! That's PRIMO trade bait!
LOL didn't stop collecting bud, just hyper focused on my PC and it's way easier to find stuff when I'm buying rather than trading.

(08-16-2016, 08:17 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Beckett value of $200

LOL didn't stop collecting bud, just hyper focused on my PC and it's way easier to find stuff when I'm buying rather than trading.
I hear ya there....no one wants to trade their Bryant's here, and I've resorted to just buying what I want for my PC on Ebay and at card shops when I can find something I need. Anytime I get nice Giants cards, I'll still give you first shot at them...no worries, bro.
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

(08-16-2016, 03:49 PM)rack85 Wrote: I hear ya there....no one wants to trade their Bryant's here, and I've resorted to just buying what I want for my PC on Ebay and at card shops when I can find something I need. Anytime I get nice Giants cards, I'll still give you first shot at them...no worries, bro.
As always, appreciate the first shot at Giants my man!

Still available (and Elberson, I haven't forgotten about you)