`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sorry to those who sent offers

Sorry to those who sent offers
Hey guys, I haven't had a chance to post much here lately. I've received a few notifications that trades were cancelled, and I'm not even sure if I ever viewed them. A few guys from here started a trade site and asked me to join. Between getting it off the ground and the absolute furious pace of trading there I very rarely get a chance to check in here. I wasn't intentionally ignoring you so my apologies to anyone involved. I still try to check in to see what's going on but the cards are so impressive and the trading is so steady time becomes an issue and my org is impossible to maintain. Anyway, I hope all is well and good luck on your breaks!

RE: Sorry to those who sent offers
(07-09-2016, 10:41 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey guys, I haven't had a chance to post much here lately. I've received a few notifications that trades were cancelled, and I'm not even sure if I ever viewed them. A few guys from here started a trade site and asked me to join. Between getting it off the ground and the absolute furious pace of trading there I very rarely get a chance to check in here. I wasn't intentionally ignoring you so my apologies to anyone involved. I still try to check in to see what's going on but the cards are so impressive and the trading is so steady time becomes an issue and my org is impossible to maintain. Anyway, I hope all is well and good luck on your breaks!
I did not have a trade on the block with you, but I definitely noticed your absence from this forum lately. I thought you either were ill, in the middle of a move, or got tired of it. Glad to hear the true reason as it sounds like you are enjoying the new venture.

(07-09-2016, 11:24 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I did not have a trade on the block with you, but I definitely noticed your absence from this forum lately. I thought you either were ill, in the middle of a move, or got tired of it. Glad to hear the true reason as it sounds like you are enjoying the new venture.
Oh, I'll never get tired of it. I get run down from work and life but cards are therapy. Im always searching for new venues to buy, sell and trade and the new one is action packed.

I don't think it would be wrong if you told us the new site. I'm curious. I know I'm not leaving here but it would be nice to have another venue to trade.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

I'll send you a message

I I would be interested in the new site as well please.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I also would be interested in the site
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Replied to all

Ok, me too
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Same here please....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP