Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New way to store cards...

New way to store cards...
[Image: 094baebf-a6bf-4032-8f01-2a479dc970ca.png]
[Image: vince.jpg]

RE: New way to store cards...
Not a bad idea at all right there...
I collect all Willy nilly with no major rhyme or reason.
I have fun with my hobby, that is what I collect for my PC.....FUN nothing more nothing less.Tongue

I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT. I SAW 1 AT A THRIFT STORE, BUT IT WAS A LITTLE PRICEY. PRETTY NEAT THINKING.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Awesome and the BGS fits perfectly!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

I have seen that done before. The hard part is finding one of those at a decent price.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

That's awesome! I don't really have much of a graded collection, but that would be a cool up-cycling idea!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Oh sweet!! I might invest in something like that!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Hard to find them cheap...

[quote='enricoramirez' pid='2634938' dateline='1467148536']
Hard to find them cheap...

Organizing will be fun!

why are people so obsessed with "finding them cheap" what's cheap for one? what's expensive for one?... everyone wants something for nothing. Go buy the wood and make one yourself if "buying" one is more expensive. lol geesh

price to pay to keep a NICE organize of your collection.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(06-29-2016, 06:29 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: why are people so obsessed with "finding them cheap" what's cheap for one? what's expensive for one?... everyone wants something for nothing. Go buy the wood and make one yourself if "buying" one is more expensive. lol geesh

price to pay to keep a NICE organize of your collection.
I should rephrase that... it was hard to find one in good shape for a reasonable price. I have been looking for about 5 years. This one cost me $900 and had to have someone pick up 800 miles away. I would love to be able to make one, but I like the original old style look. As much as I have spent on my collection, I am a bit obsessed with how I organize my collection and not how much something costs. I was wanting to share what I have done so hopefully another person could do the same...all in within their own means.