`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It's been a while since I posted Prizm here

It's been a while since I posted Prizm here
So, I thought I'd fix that. I've gotten about 5 really low print run cards the last week or so, and so my collection moves on! Only need one more 15 White Sparkle to have all of them (Randall Cobb), and also only need the Brett Hundley Red White Blue auto to have all non-finite rookie autos from 15! Dang this PC has been long lingering...

RE: It's been a while since I posted Prizm here
If Favre isn't given a Falcons variation for Prizm, was he drafted?

(06-09-2016, 09:43 PM)jplarson Wrote: If Favre isn't given a Falcons variation for Prizm, was he drafted?
He had a falcons variation in spectra from 15. Not sure I'd they'll do a prizm or not

SO sick, Joe! Nice stuff and congrats on the additions!

(06-09-2016, 09:43 PM)jplarson Wrote: If Favre isn't given a Falcons variation for Prizm, was he drafted?
HAHAHA!

That would be SO much more awesome if we didn't have to see those Vikings and Jets cards in there! Big Grin

(06-12-2016, 02:39 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: That would be SO much more awesome if we didn't have to see those Vikings and Jets cards in there! Big Grin
LOL, I know, right? Smile Favre I collect anything of his, Jennings I just ended up grabbing stuff because I got it so cheap and he did play for the Packers when they won their last Super Bowl. I decided to not include him in my 2015 collection. I do have some Charles Woodsons from 15 that I've been contemplating including in this layout, but still haven't decided yet. I think I have the Violet Mosaic, Tie Dyed, White Sparkle, base and Red White and Blue if I remember correctly.

(06-12-2016, 09:22 AM)bojesphob Wrote: LOL, I know, right? Smile Favre I collect anything of his, Jennings I just ended up grabbing stuff because I got it so cheap and he did play for the Packers when they won their last Super Bowl. I decided to not include him in my 2015 collection. I do have some Charles Woodsons from 15 that I've been contemplating including in this layout, but still haven't decided yet. I think I have the Violet Mosaic, Tie Dyed, White Sparkle, base and Red White and Blue if I remember correctly.
I collect anything of Favre too, so I also have Jets/Vikes/Falcons uniforms in my collection. I stopped collecting Jennings as soon as he left GB, but I still have my GB cards of him.

Got this in and now only need the rajion Neal rwb base to have all if the rwb from 2014 Smile