`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to sell on Beckett?

How to sell on Beckett?
So I thought I've done it before but maybe not. Myself and another member tried to run a sale through the trade page but it keeps kicking us out saying "insufficient funds". Do you have to pay a fee to sell on Beckett? If you do, how do you set that up (not that I'm going to)? Do you have to give them access to one of your accounts? I never remembered anyone saying they did. Or, am I just being an idiot and doing something stupid? Thanks in advance, Matt

RE: How to sell on Beckett?
I don't believe Beckett has the sale feature up and running. I think all you have to do is make sure you have the cards marked for sale and work the sale thru the trade function. I've used the cash button in the past and I'm not sure it works all the time, you can use the comment section to complete a sale I would think.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(05-14-2016, 03:35 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: So I thought I've done it before but maybe not. Myself and another member tried to run a sale through the trade page but it keeps kicking us out saying "insufficient funds". Do you have to pay a fee to sell on Beckett? If you do, how do you set that up (not that I'm going to)? Do you have to give them access to one of your accounts? I never remembered anyone saying they did. Or, am I just being an idiot and doing something stupid? Thanks in advance, Matt
There is a selling fee so you need to have funds available in PayPal or EBAY account. I did this once last year and I had to wait 3 days for the funds to be approved once transfer was requested.

(05-14-2016, 04:22 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: I don't believe Beckett has the sale feature up and running. I think all you have to do is make sure you have the cards marked for sale and work the sale thru the trade function. I've used the cash button in the past and I'm not sure it works all the time, you can use the comment section to complete a sale I would think.
this is correct...the sell feature has not been instituted. you have to have an active organize to sell here as well
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Thanks for the reply people. I usually just make comments in the trade indicating what's expected but I wanted to try the sell function out. Ah well, back to the norm.

It's possible that there may be a fee or payment required to use Beckett's trade page to sell items.

How do people find these threads from seven years ago?

They are spamming online games usually linked in post or in this case the signature.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)