`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just throwing this out there.

Just throwing this out there.
I have 7 cards in my organize that I want. Just 7. I'm not sure if I have much that anybody would want for them since I don't buy as much new stuff as a lot of you do. In fact, I don't plan on buying anything much until 2016 Bowman comes out. Anyway, I would like to trade for as many of the 7 cards as I can. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

RE: Just throwing this out there.
I don't have any of them in my org but if you list them I might have them in a box somewhere. What are they?
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(03-12-2016, 04:02 PM)lecreccio Wrote: I don't have any of them in my org but if you list them I might have them in a box somewhere. What are they?
92 Bowman Piazza rc
15 Topps Heritage #725a Bryany rc
15 Topps High Tek #HTKB Bryant rc
15 Triple Threads Bryant rc
15 Triple Threads Correa rc
16 Topps Heritage #183a Piscotty rc
16 Topps Heritage #183b Piscotty sp

Thanks for checking

I just busted some Heritage, and didn't pull a Bryant, Correa or Piscoty! I did pull a Grichuk Hahahah. I'm going to be heading to Target, and if they have any blasters I will pick up a couple, and the Piscoty's are yours if I pull them. I'm sure we can figure something out. I like the older stuff.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(03-12-2016, 05:35 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: I just busted some Heritage, and didn't pull a Bryant, Correa or Piscoty! I did pull a Grichuk Hahahah. I'm going to be heading to Target, and if they have any blasters I will pick up a couple, and the Piscoty's are yours if I pull them. I'm sure we can figure something out. I like the older stuff.
Thanks

No Bueno on the Piscoty pu need, but I did pull the 67 Piscoty stand up card just now. I also pulled a Bryant MLB Debut medallion from my blaster of 2016 topps.

(03-13-2016, 12:15 AM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: No Bueno on the Piscoty pu need, but I did pull the 67 Piscoty stand up card just now. I also pulled a Bryant First home run medallion from my blaster of 2016 topps.
I will keep those in mind. I am really looking for rc's of these guys.

No problem. I'm sure I'll be buying more soon. Hahahah