`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I think we may have NASCARds in 2016 guys

I think we may have NASCARds in 2016 guys
Someone rookie decided to post a photo of sticker autos he just got done with, can anyone tell the company?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3KEm2u66P/
Looks like Panini's stickers from a comparison I did with an auto I have from them....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3PuJ0pHXt/
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: I think we may have NASCARds in 2016 guys
I have heard a rumor that Panini got a NASCAR license. Haven't heard confirmation yet, but it sounds right. They have been buying up every license they can for the past couple of years.

IT'S OFFICIAL! Panini will release 4 NASCAR products in 2016. No word on release dates but here are the brands.

Prizm
Torque
Certified
National Treasures

Supposedly, Prizm will be the 1st one. I can't wait!!!

April time frame is what I was told last month. Not sure if there has been another delay yet.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

Well, I'll be...

I'm going to save a couple of $$ right now and wait for April...and, I'm going to wait for Adam to break the first box of Prizm so I can what it looks like... Smile
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

I'm excited about more NASCAR stuff, I'm extremely interested in what the National Treasures release is going to look like.

That being said, my experience with Panini products in other sports, I forsee alot of "EVENT WORN" and less "RACE WORN / USED" items in these products.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(02-24-2016, 11:48 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I'm excited about more NASCAR stuff, I'm extremely interested in what the National Treasures release is going to look like.

That being said, my experience with Panini products in other sports, I forsee alot of "EVENT WORN" and less "RACE WORN / USED" items in these products.
and products filled with sticker autos of people who couldn't even find a job driving at the lowest level of NASCAR

(02-24-2016, 10:59 AM)dunnere Wrote: Well, I'll be...

I'm going to save a couple of $$ right now and wait for April...and, I'm going to wait for Adam to break the first box of Prizm so I can what it looks like... Smile
Big Grin

I definitely want a box. Prizm is such an awesome style of card. I'm glad they announced those three brands. I certainly didn't want to see a Donruss or Score release. If you want an idea what they look like, look up the checklist for it in baseball or football. Or, if you remember the Press Pass Flashbacks insert set a few years ago, add a nice border and a thick layer of gloss. That would be pretty similar. The Prizms base parallel is basically the same as a Topps Chrome refractor.

I think the Prizm is going to look cool, too...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(02-24-2016, 11:05 PM)dunnere Wrote: I think the Prizm is going to look cool, too...
I am really excited for this! You definitely know that I don't get excited about a release very often. I am storing cash away already. Come on April!!!