`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any other sites to buy singles?

Any other sites to buy singles?
Beside the auction site and COMC, any places to buy singles. My PC purchases are drying up

RE: Any other sites to buy singles?
Try sportlots.com, they have auctions and Fixed prices. Have not used in awhile but never have had a problem.

I do a lot on Sportlots, with great success. And not just low end stuff. I landed a printing plate on there one time, as well as a few hard to find inserts. Everything is top notch. I did have one card never show up, but received an immediate refund.

Today I purchased a card off a site I just discovered called Sportscarddirect.com. We'll see how it goes. They didn't have a lot I needed, probably because they are still fairly unknown. But hey...something is better than nothing! And you never know what you might find for your PC.

And of course there is always Beckett Marketplace. Used to be the place to go for overpriced cards, but I have noticed more and more dealers are coming in with reasonable prices.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Bonanza is a thing but it's basically people copying their eBay auctions over to a different site.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(02-14-2016, 12:53 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: I do a lot on Sportlots, with great success. And not just low end stuff. I landed a printing plate on there one time, as well as a few hard to find inserts. Everything is top notch. I did have one card never show up, but received an immediate refund.

Today I purchased a card off a site I just discovered called Sportscarddirect.com. We'll see how it goes. They didn't have a lot I needed, probably because they are still fairly unknown. But hey...something is better than nothing! And you never know what you might find for your PC.

And of course there is always Beckett Marketplace. Used to be the place to go for overpriced cards, but I have noticed more and more dealers are coming in with reasonable prices.
Is there a way to look at a certain seller only? I would like to buy multiple cards for cheaper shipping from one seller without going through many listings.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(02-14-2016, 05:08 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Is there a way to look at a certain seller only? I would like to buy multiple cards for cheaper shipping from one seller without going through many listings.
On Sportlots you can select a specific seller from a scroll on the right hand side of your screen.

On Sports Card Direct when you select a card there will be a tab in the bottom right that allows you to view all cards by that seller.

In the Beckett Marketplace simply click on a seller and you be taken to their store.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

(02-14-2016, 08:49 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: On Sportlots you can select a specific seller from a scroll on the right hand side of your screen.

On Sports Card Direct when you select a card there will be a tab in the bottom right that allows you to view all cards by that seller.

In the Beckett Marketplace simply click on a seller and you be taken to their store.
Thanks for the help.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Just anted to update--my transaction on the site Sports Card Direct is complete, and it went very well. I would be willing to use them again. So if you find something you need on there I say go for it and tell how it goes for you.