`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to trade an '09 bowman chrome mike trout for...

looking to trade an '09 bowman chrome mike trout for...
2011 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper auto's
2011 Bowman Chrome Paul Goldschmidt auto's
2009 Bowman Sterling Mike Trout auto's
2013 Bowman Chrome Carlos Correa auto's

These are what will get this done this week because of a pending deal I have in the works. Thanks, Matt

RE: looking to trade an '09 bowman chrome mike trout for...
I've got a Sterling Trout and a Correa BC incoming...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(02-01-2016, 05:08 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I've got a Sterling Trout and a Correa BC incoming...
I'm working on 2 deals right now but if those fall through we'll talk.

i have a 2011 topps chrome kimbrel gold/50 auto in coming ,will that take the 9.5 trout back my way.just joking buddy im sure what ever u get will be awesome

(02-01-2016, 07:49 PM)ounagi Wrote: i have a 2011 topps chrome kimbrel gold/50 auto in coming ,will that take the 9.5 trout back my way.just joking buddy im sure what ever u get will be awesome
That gold Kimbrel is a sweet card. I wasn't in a hurry to move these but I had something dropped in my lap that required very specific cards in return, along with a nice chunk of cash.

yes i should be,ive been working on my kimbrel collection and my 2015 finest auto collection to start the new year,im down to just 3 autos left for the finest trout kershaw and cano,the 3 hardest to find.i havent busted anything in 6 weeks and its driving me crazy.joined my first ever online case break last night thou alot of fun.it was on a case of 2015 national treasures ,i bought the white sox for $47 plus $10 shipping and nailed 3 cards.a frank thomas auto/10 and 2 abreu book cards one is just a patch and other is auto relic

(02-01-2016, 08:06 PM)ounagi Wrote: yes i should be,ive been working on my kimbrel collection and my 2015 finest auto collection to start the new year,im down to just 3 autos left for the finest trout kershaw and cano,the 3 hardest to find.i havent busted anything in 6 weeks and its driving me crazy.joined my first ever online case break last night thou alot of fun.it was on a case of 2015 national treasures ,i bought the white sox for $47 plus $10 shipping and nailed 3 cards.a frank thomas auto/10 and 2 abreu book cards one is just a patch and other is auto relic
Can't beat that for $57!

Man I wish I had a spare BC Trout auto FT on some nice BC Harper auto colors. I've actually debated on giving it a try but I couldn't do it. I still think Bryce needs to put up a couple more seasons like Trout for his cards to get to on Trouts level and by then who knows what Trouts auto will be like especially if he keeps it up.

I did just pick this up last week for $420 off ebay and it will be the first card I've ever sent for grading.

[Image: harper%202_zpsuqauv9nn.jpg]

[Image: harper%201_zpshowpkouo.jpg]
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(02-01-2016, 08:30 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Man I wish I had a spare BC Trout auto FT on some nice BC Harper auto colors. I've actually debated on giving it a try but I couldn't do it. I still think Bryce needs to put up a couple more seasons like Trout for his cards to get to on Trouts level and by then who knows what Trouts auto will be like especially if he keeps it up.

I did just pick this up last week for $420 off ebay and it will be the first card I've ever sent for grading.

[Image: harper%202_zpsuqauv9nn.jpg]

[Image: harper%201_zpshowpkouo.jpg]
I have no need for Harper other than he was requested in a deal. I figure the quickest way to get them outside of buying them is throw some of these out for bait. Normally I wouldn't consider Harper for Trout. However, what I stand to gain makes me A) want to move this process along and b) make everything of mine available with the exception of a few cards.

Yeah I figured something was up if you were asking for him. You must have another monster deal in the works. Good luck man and I hope you're able to secure it.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones