`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1968 Topps Game

1968 Topps Game
Hello all. I am trying to complete my set of 1968 Topps Game. Wants are below. Thanks in advance and God Bless!

3 Yastrzemski
6 Clemente
7 Fr. Robinson
8 Mays
9 Br. Robinson
19 Santo
23 Allen
27 Kaline
32 Cepeda

Not looking for pristine issues. Just no writing, holes or creases.

RE: 1968 Topps Game
(01-28-2016, 09:48 PM)wvort87 Wrote: Hello all. I am trying to complete my set of 1968 Topps Game. Wants are below. Thanks in advance and God Bless!

3 Yastrzemski
6 Clemente
7 Fr. Robinson
8 Mays
9 Br. Robinson
19 Santo
23 Allen
27 Kaline
32 Cepeda

Not looking for pristine issues. Just no writing, holes or creases.
Hi, I know I have the Yastrzemski because I'm looking at it as I'm typing. I may be able to help you with almost all of these if you'll give me at least Saturday to find them. Thank you.

Brian Blankenburg

Update, early morning 1/30/16. I have all you need. There are no holes and writing. I ran my fingers across each card and I do not believe there are any creases. I had bought the whole set from a vintage guy I know. The big problem with most of the cards is centering.

Sure hope we can do business on these. Thank you.

Brian
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

If bamyanks can't end up helping you out I have the Cepeda.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I completed the set a few years ago and sold a ton of doubles I had 6 months ago! I could have helped you then. It's a nice little set. Congrats on almost getting there!
Photobucket

(01-30-2016, 01:18 AM)bamyanks Wrote: Hi, I know I have the Yastrzemski because I'm looking at it as I'm typing. I may be able to help you with almost all of these if you'll give me at least Saturday to find them. Thank you.

Brian Blankenburg

Update, early morning 1/30/16. I have all you need. There are no holes and writing. I ran my fingers across each card and I do not believe there are any creases. I had bought the whole set from a vintage guy I know. The big problem with most of the cards is centering.

Sure hope we can do business on these. Thank you.

Brian
That's awesome. I would love to try to work something out and finish this set so I can move on to my next endeavor! What are you looking for?

[quote='wvort87' pid='2597350' dateline='1454417512']

That's awesome. I would love to try to work something out and finish this set so I can move on to my next endeavor! What are you looking for?

Quite frankly, I'm hoping to get cash. On most vintage, I try not to trade unless I get a super deal (of vintage). I'm a Yankee fan so that's what it would take.

As I said I prefer cash. I realize that the cards I have they grade probably from VG to excellent because of the off centering. I just priced them, and for the lot I would take $25 and that would include shipping.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]