`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
That laundry tag is sweet!
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(01-21-2016, 12:33 PM)greekgoony Wrote: That laundry tag is sweet!
Which one?

Got a really nice redemption in today (for my collection anyway), the triple auto. No matter how many of the Triple Threads triple auto relics I see, they never get old or boring. I know they're sticker auto's but the designs and combinations are just awesome. The Trout is the first of a few due in. This one will most likely be up for trade but I'm looking for big dollar Stanton, Goldie and Trout rarities and prospect/rc auto's. I'd look at other extreme rarities of other superstars but I'm going to be really narrow minded on it. Enjoy! [Image: IMG_20160121_175820_zpshjjvo08l.jpg] [Image: IMG_20160121_175900_zpszt16ugdn.jpg]

Got this little beauty in today from my friends over at Black Jaded Wolf. [Image: IMG_20160126_173300_zpspgwwjcdx.jpg]

(01-26-2016, 05:57 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Got this little beauty in today from my friends over at Black Jaded Wolf. [Image: IMG_20160126_173300_zpspgwwjcdx.jpg]
sweet pickup matt .is black jaded wolf an online store?

(01-26-2016, 07:16 PM)ounagi Wrote: sweet pickup matt .is black jaded wolf an online store?
They do big business on Ebay and from their own site but they also travel around the US year round doing the show circuit (it's much larger than one would think). I do quite a bit of buying/selling/trading with them. They always have the most desirable high end modern basketball, baseball, football and hockey on the market and if they don't have it listed, they probably have it in their inventory. And plus, they're just good people.

Sick stuff!!

Thank you very much to Lecreccio (Joseph) for the beautiful dual and sweet extra Stanton color swap. Much appreciated bud! [Image: IMG_20160127_150036_zps5ctkbuop.jpg] [Image: IMG_20160127_145950_zpsmkw9fd1c.jpg]

(01-26-2016, 07:47 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: They do big business on Ebay and from their own site but they also travel around the US year round doing the show circuit (it's much larger than one would think). I do quite a bit of buying/selling/trading with them. They always have the most desirable high end modern basketball, baseball, football and hockey on the market and if they don't have it listed, they probably have it in their inventory. And plus, they're just good people.
Can you PM me and link me to their profile page please sir?
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Got another one of these instant classics in. [Image: IMG_20160128_190252_zpsb4ub98pr.jpg]