`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else building the '93 first day issue set?

Anyone else building the '93 first day issue set?
Hey all,

It's been a while since I've been on here.. I'm working on 9-10 parallel sets from 1993/94, and I'm looking for some trading partners to help finish.

I'm at 640/750 for my '93 first day issue set and have 300+ doubles for trade. Any help from someone with extras laying around would be great.

I'll load the dups up for trade when I see if someone is out there to help with it.

Thanks,
Dominic

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Anyone else building the '93 first day issue set?
I don't have any but that is an impressive set to put together. Good luck!!
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(01-18-2016, 08:54 AM)lecreccio Wrote: I don't have any but that is an impressive set to put together. Good luck!!
It's been fun so far to get to the 80%+ marker. I have about half of the hall of famers in the set, but some of the pricier ones still left
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

If needed? I have the bonds and Alomar?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(01-18-2016, 11:39 PM)elberson Wrote: If needed? I have the bonds and Alomar?
I have the Bonds member's choice, but could use one or both of the non-member's choice Bonds... also need the non-member's choice alomar. Offer sent!

Thanks for the trade!

Really looking for a trade partner on this set. I have about 400 different extras. Tough set to build. Anyone out there?

I don't think I have any of those for trade but if I have something else I'd be looking for a couple for PCs -
#292 Eric Karros MC, #295 Robin Ventura MC, #316 John Franco, #387 Robin Ventura, #528 Eric Karros, #585 Mike Piazza, #670 Al Leiter (If you have an extra Piazza I'd be willing to buy)
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I know I have extras of Franco, Karros, and possibly leiter. I'll check on Ventura, load them up and send an offer.

I bought a BGS 4 piazza for $4 on comc to fill the binder page for the time being. When I upgrade, I'll throw it into a trade for free.

(02-07-2016, 10:30 AM)petillo64 Wrote: I know I have extras of Franco, Karros, and possibly leiter. I'll check on Ventura, load them up and send an offer.

I bought a BGS 4 piazza for $4 on comc to fill the binder page for the time being. When I upgrade, I'll throw it into a trade for free.
Awesome! And thanks for the trade!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile