`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nba player kevin wiliis

nba player kevin wiliis
does anyone know how many years kevin willis has played I am still tryin to figure that out I know he retired in 2007 at the age of 44 and no one in NBA history is going to retire that age or beat the age record

RE: nba player kevin wiliis
rookie in 84

(01-06-2016, 02:24 AM)jay187 Wrote: does anyone know how many years kevin willis has played I am still tryin to figure that out I know he retired in 2007 at the age of 44 and no one in NBA history is going to retire that age or beat the age record
I wouldn't say no one will ever beat the age record. Heck he only get the record because he played at the very end of the season and only in 5 games for a total of 43 minutes. He actually was out the entire 2005-06 season, before Dallas signed him as the last man on their roster.
There have been other players that played well into their 40s. Dikembe Mutombo turned 43 right after retiring in 2009. Robert Parish played at 43. In fact if you go way back in NBA history Nat Hickey actually played 2 days shy of his 46th birthday, but it was only for 1 game. So technically Nat Hickey holds the NBA age record, but Kevin Willis has the age record for playing in more than 1 game at age 44.
I would be bet that another player will come along, most likely a good defender that will play into their 40s and eventually surpass Kevin Willis and possibly even Nat Hickey.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

oh hell I forgot about him thanks man I am just trying to figure out how many years willis has played in the nba I did he play 21-22 years I keep seeing 20 years is that right