Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This Community Rocks!

This Community Rocks!
Good day, Beckett Community!

The Christmas Season has passed and we are within a new year. I am not the type to make promises to myself that will not be kept, so my resolution is to stay true to who I am. It is not much of one, but for someone in my position it is a big deal.

The Secret Santa that Brian (bguzowski) put on was a great hit, and I think that we all did well. Had you not received or posted yet, be sure to do so when time comes. All of the gifts were very cool, and I can't wait to see the rest! I received a couple of gifts that were not part of the Secret Santa here, or in another group that I have joined, so I was completely blown away when I opened them.

[Image: Scan_109_zps6twqqu2o.jpg][Image: Scan_110_zpsd4lvdkla.jpg][Image: Scan_108_zpsmknvoges.jpg][Image: Scan_107_zpsczetokrz.jpg]

Mark (chemainus) asked me if I needed anything that he had posted in a thread in the Trading forum. I picked a few cards out, but never heard back from him. Two weeks later these beauties show up in the mail! Thank you greatly, Mark! This really means a lot to me!

[Image: Scan_89_zpsorgofs1m.jpg]

This one came from a member on another site, and was also a stellar piece to add to the PC! I love this hobby and the awesome people that it has within. Thank you to all of the hobbyists, and the stellar members of Beckett.com! You have always inspired me to do more and be more for others, and I am proud to be a part of this community. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: This Community Rocks!
Where is the Ud black staal? I want to see it again lol
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(01-02-2016, 12:23 PM)chemainus Wrote: Where is the Ud black staal? I want to see it again lol
Haha! My bad! I clicked on the wrong picture. Fixed now. Thank you again, Mark!

Randi

(01-02-2016, 05:18 PM)rayeates Wrote: Haha! My bad! I clicked on the wrong picture. Fixed now. Thank you again, Mark!

Randi
That looks better haha beauty card really! My pleasure randi! Enjoy!
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/