`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning from my hiatus

Returning from my hiatus
So I've been off of the site for a month or so because my parents came for a visit and I've been doing a bit of traveling so trading took a back seat. HOWEVER, I'm back and would like to pick up where I left off. Still looking primarily for these guys but I'm cool with open offers as well.

Chipper Jones, Todd Helton, Goldschmidt, Freeman, Kris Bryant, Mike Trout, Corey Seager, AJ Reed, Michael Brantley, Gerrit Cole, Rizzo, Gwynn, Ryan McMahon and Harper.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: Returning from my hiatus
I know I have a couple of Chipper's in my organizer if you want to take a look.

Also just put in 2 Todd Helton's.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Welcome back. Anymore toys besides the colt?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

bamyanks, offer sent!

Elberson, no I haven't. I'm still stationed in Germany so guns are strictly controlled over here. I bought my Colt when I was home visiting and left it with my brother until I come back to the states for good in September. I sure do miss shooting it though.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(11-30-2015, 11:12 PM)Odyssey Wrote: bamyanks, offer sent!

Elberson, no I haven't. I'm still stationed in Germany so guns are strictly controlled over here. I bought my Colt when I was home visiting and left it with my brother until I come back to the states for good in September. I sure do miss shooting it though.
oh, i thought you were back, ok, im sure your colt misses you too.....lol
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]