`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTB: Giancarlo Stanton

LTB: Giancarlo Stanton
Just like the post says, I'm looking to buy Giancarlo Stanton. In particular, I'd like to catch up on 2015 (low end, inserts, SNs, etc)

I moved this year and have stayed pretty quiet on the collecting front. I like to check in on the forums from time to time but haven't bought any new boxes or done trades (because my cards are still in storage).

Anyway, if you have any Stanton sitting around that you'd like to make a quick sale on, send me an offer. I'll check back this evening and try to settle anything up in short order. I'll buy pretty much anything, but am focused on picking up my low to mid end needs rather than accumulating duplicates of low end RCs that I already have multiples of. I have virtually all of the low end Stanton cards from 2010 to 2013, so those years definitely are not a priority for me (unless it's numbered).

Thanks,
Patrick
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: LTB: Giancarlo Stanton
(11-08-2015, 11:40 AM)uvaspina Wrote: Just like the post says, I'm looking to buy Giancarlo Stanton. In particular, I'd like to catch up on 2015 (low end, inserts, SNs, etc)

I moved this year and have stayed pretty quiet on the collecting front. I like to check in on the forums from time to time but haven't bought any new boxes or done trades (because my cards are still in storage).

Anyway, if you have any Stanton sitting around that you'd like to make a quick sale on, send me an offer. I'll check back this evening and try to settle anything up in short order. I'll buy pretty much anything, but am focused on picking up my low to mid end needs rather than accumulating duplicates of low end RCs that I already have multiples of. I have virtually all of the low end Stanton cards from 2010 to 2013, so those years definitely are not a priority for me (unless it's numbered).

Thanks,
Patrick
Check my sale thread in here bud, got some Stanton's in there.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Thanks, Ryan, but I happen to have all 4 of those already.
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.

I have a Supreme auto to 15 if interested. Thanks

I have a 2015 Finest Cyan Printing plate non auto if you are interested.

I only have this one

2014 Stadium Club #28 Giancarlo Stanton

Not worth selling or trading 1 card with this becket value but if you want to add an extra 0 I would be game in trading the one card LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(11-09-2015, 06:31 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I only have this one

2014 Stadium Club #28 Giancarlo Stanton

Not worth selling or trading 1 card with this becket value but if you want to add an extra 0 I would be game in trading the one card LOL
I appreciate it, Wayne, but I happen to have that one already.

-------------
Having moved recently, I am hoping to reorganize my cards and get back into trading. Stay tuned! Thanks for the offers, guys. I've responded/sent pms to everyone.

I have a few Stanton's in my org listed as trade. Let me know if you need any:
2011 Topps Diamond Duos #US Justin Upton/Mike Stanton
2011 Topps Wal-Mart Black Border #135
2012 Topps Golden Moments Series 2 #GM31
2012 Topps Opening Day Elite Skills #ES19
2014 Topps Chrome Refractors #173
2015 Diamond Kings Aficionado #11
2015 Diamond Kings DK Originals #11
2015 Topps Chrome #65
2015 Topps First Home Run Series 2 Silver #FHR11
2015 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP4
2015 Topps Spring Fever #SF14
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

offer sent with comment
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Your PM box is full uvaspina. I got your PM, just need to send a reply back to ya.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]