• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Registry down?

Is the Registry down?
It doesn't seem to be working.

John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

RE: Is the Registry down?
Yes. Something definitely appears to be wrong. Cards are not showing in my repository. None of my registries are appearing. Not a good feeling considering when you posted your message along with the fact that Beckett still hasn't fixed it. Why am I not surprised?
Collecting Minneapolis & Los Angeles Lakers items

Maybe they shut it down because they are working on fixing it....LOL
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(11-03-2015, 08:06 PM)crossada Wrote: Maybe they shut it down because they are working on fixing it.
We can only hope.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I'm just curious, but what does everyone mean when they say "fixing" the registry? I can upload images and add new cards without a problem. And besides this little glitch now, I have no problems viewing other registries.
So what exactly is broken about the registry?

(11-04-2015, 07:11 PM)altz11 Wrote: I'm just curious, but what does everyone mean when they say "fixing" the registry? I can upload images and add new cards without a problem. And besides this little glitch now, I have no problems viewing other registries.
So what exactly is broken about the registry?
In a word..... EVERYTHING.

(11-04-2015, 07:21 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: In a word..... EVERYTHING.

hmm...registry be trippin'

(11-05-2015, 04:38 PM)altz11 Wrote: hmm...registry be trippin'
And right now, the Registry isn't even up. There's just a lot of things that are wrong. Two of the biggest are the vintage card #'s being lost and not being able to be entered and the other is the Total Points not adding up correctly. I forget the terminology, but I have mine set to allow for duplicate cards. I'm shorted like 3,000 points. Right now its only counting points for each unique card.

stackable I think is the term.

Also the custom registry has its own major issues. Once you create it no modifications can be made which wasn't a problem before.

On my player registries I have cards that come up invalid eventhough they are. Really a crap shoot if you can enter serial #'s or not. I really hope it does get fixed as it really makes collecting more fun.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(11-05-2015, 06:32 PM)crossada Wrote: stackable I think is the term.

Also the custom registry has its own major issues. Once you create it no modifications can be made which wasn't a problem before.

On my player registries I have cards that come up invalid eventhough they are. Really a crap shoot if you can enter serial #'s or not. I really hope it does get fixed as it really makes collecting more fun.
That's it, stackable.

Yeah, I heard about the custom Registry problems.

Yeah, I have 23 old labeled vintage cards that were lost when the database crashed. The funny thing is that my Dad is a Certified Disaster Recovery Consultant.