`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
PC additions - June additions at #292

RE: Standing PC additions - small, but successful mid-July mail week
As a rabid Twins fan, I must say you're collection is outstanding! I love seeing all the new Twins' cards you pick up. I just do the base sets and auto's so if I ever pull a parallel, I'll send it your way!

(07-21-2015, 08:10 AM)madamson Wrote: As a rabid Twins fan, I must say you're collection is outstanding! I love seeing all the new Twins' cards you pick up. I just do the base sets and auto's so if I ever pull a parallel, I'll send it your way!
Thanks, I'm glad you like it (almost) as much as I do. Didn't intend for it to spiral the way it has, but when I hit a wall on my Kepler and Arcia PCs I decided just to go for some more under-the-radar young guys. Some of them (Berrios) gained steam too quick to really stock up on and others (Sano) for some reason have been overlooked so they're relatively affordable.

Then there's the Cederoths, Burdis, Reeds, etc., where they're so far down the list that you can get them for dirt cheap Big Grin
Kepler

Got some more exciting stuff coming in over the next few days, but here are this week's additions so far.

[Image: 20150724_234910_zpsnyc25cpc.jpg]

The Cederoth is /199 and would have completed the rainbow had I not missed out on the Finite Prizm. The Jorge is /250 and the Arcia is /179 - the factory set rainbow version
[Image: 20150724_235017_zpsesijisok.jpg]

Kepler

Generally speaking I had a pretty crappy day, but a couple of pieces of mail helped a little bit.

[Image: 20150725_213229_zps8rdgmt47.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Standing PC additions - big July 25 mailday!
You continue to add wonderful pieces to your collection!

RE: Standing PC additions - big July 25 mailday!
Some more mail from the end of last week and over the weekend - combo of trade and purchase. The mini is Buxton (hard to read in the photo).

[Image: 20150728_212434_zpsy3sywrcf.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Standing PC additions - July 28 update
Nice Orange Waves! I find them much nicer than the blue, black, green, silver, and reds of the world
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(07-29-2015, 09:00 AM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Nice Orange Waves! I find them much nicer than the blue, black, green, silver, and reds of the world
The orange ones do seem to pop a bit more than the others. I do like the black ones, but because they don't stand out as much they just kind of look like the regular black refractors.
Kepler

One piece came in today and it's a pretty nice one

[Image: 20150729_194733_zps70tj182x.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Standing PC additions - one big July 29 addition
That is sweet! I love Killer's auto!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.