`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(06-30-2015, 08:01 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Before you get to attached to this wanna see about it in our trade?!
sorry dan i think its staying with me.i pulled this card myself a couple years ago,traded it away and always wanted it back.its just one of those cards i really really like

Ohhhhhh... when you said you wanted THAT card back I thought you meant you owned one just like it, not that actual card.

Hope everyone's going to have a happy and safe Fourth of July weekend. I got home early enough to catch my last USPS package before the long weekend and I figured I'd post it. [Image: IMG_20150702_130334_zpsaq9kakhs.jpg]
Which brings the running total to [Image: IMG_20150702_130523_zpsvlrsofom.jpg]

Very impressive Stantons!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Thank you sir. I'm looking to get as many of the 10 as possible so if you know who has any...

(07-02-2015, 04:24 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thank you sir. I'm looking to get as many of the 10 as possible so if you know who has any...
that will be hard to accomplish....im assuming maybe 2 of the 10 are still in packs......good luck

(07-03-2015, 04:15 PM)tengbino Wrote: that will be hard to accomplish....im assuming maybe 2 of the 10 are still in packs......good luck
Only looking to get as many as possible. I don't believe I could get all 10. Nothing is impossible but it seems unlikely I could find all of them.

(07-02-2015, 12:13 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hope everyone's going to have a happy and safe Fourth of July weekend. I got home early enough to catch my last USPS package before the long weekend and I figured I'd post it. [Image: IMG_20150702_130334_zpsaq9kakhs.jpg]
Which brings the running total to [Image: IMG_20150702_130523_zpsvlrsofom.jpg]
A guy like giancarlo, a few will be firmly tucked away in someone's PC as well. Beautiful cards though! Much respect for the single card hoarders!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(07-03-2015, 05:03 PM)petillo64 Wrote: A guy like giancarlo, a few will be firmly tucked away in someone's PC as well. Beautiful cards though! Much respect for the single card hoarders!
Yeah, PC's are my biggest challenge. While I've learned patience really pays off waiting for cards to surface I know some are just bound to stay out of population. It's amazing what will surface if your actively looking for something specific and are willing to accept you'll have to be patient to even have a chance at it. The flip side to that is while the card I'm looking for that's numbered to 10 probably will show up, the reality is that not all of the 10 will. I have a Stanton triple threads project that's been in the works for a while now (more of a dream). I have 3 sets of auto relics I'm trying to put together but I'd be ecstatic if I could finish one.

Thanks to Dustin for our first trade and beautiful Minoso auto. [Image: IMG_20150707_175458_zpsfxhfyjjw.jpg]