`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
event worn jersey cards

event worn jersey cards
Was going through the Phins main site... saw pics like this from a charity building project.... it got me thinking if jersey's from these type of "EVENTS" make it as "Event worn jersey cards"

[Image: 11407115_10205918035262264_7985040785981...3sil5f.jpg]

[Image: 11390333_10205918035142261_8048259138716...zett2s.jpg]

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: event worn jersey cards
Interesting thought!

I think it would be awesome to get a jersey card that the player wore it doing charitable work! As long as the card specified what it was....instead of event worn, it could say Boys and Girls Club, United Way, ect.

As long as you don't get a jersey card that said the jersey was worn during mandatory community service due to an arrest. Haha.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(06-08-2015, 11:55 AM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Interesting thought!

I think it would be awesome to get a jersey card that the player wore it doing charitable work! As long as the card specified what it was....instead of event worn, it could say Boys and Girls Club, United Way, ect.

As long as you don't get a jersey card that said the jersey was worn during mandatory community service due to an arrest. Haha.
thats an awesome promotional idea.... kinda like the BCA cards.... but money could actually go to the charities!

There could be jersey cards for when athletes do events for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(06-08-2015, 02:06 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: There could be jersey cards for when athletes do events for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
right ... do a different charity or team for each product... like you said maybe do like the cowboys and make a wish in in Prizm and like the phins and another charity in rookies and stars or smomthing like that... and the charities get a % of the sales of that product that would be a tax write off for panini too! ...

I really like the idea of this!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)