`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, trading has been slow!

Man, trading has been slow!
Let's see if we can do something about that today. Send me an offer if you want to get something going.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: Man, trading has been slow!
Open offer sent
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Not too bad, made four today. I was shocked to see so called yankee auto guys deny a trade for mattingly

Painfully slow! Open offer sent

Agreed. I was just saying that to someone today. The last 2 weeks it seems like no one is trading.

(04-26-2015, 03:14 PM)cmherren2 Wrote: Agreed. I was just saying that to someone today. The last 2 weeks it seems like no one is trading.
very slow.....I remember when I had my first trade here with a guy name dbrokerd, anyone knows if he still around ?

Never seen it this slow and never had so many good cards up for trade

Everyone is stalling out lately waiting for the prices of cards to start rising and falling like the stock market. I've knocked a bunch of trades as of late, but I only have 3 days left to trade before I pack up my collection.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Definitely a lot slower around here than it use to be. Kind of surprised how slow it is right now with the new season and all. Hopefully the Bowman release will help things pick back up.

(04-26-2015, 04:05 PM)tengbino Wrote: very slow.....I remember when I had my first trade here with a guy name dbrokerd, anyone knows if he still around ?
I believe Derek got out of the hobby a while back (If I'm thinking of the right guy). I use to trade with him every so often...good guy...but I don't think he is around anymore.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(04-27-2015, 07:37 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Definitely a lot slower around here than it use to be. Kind of surprised how slow it is right now with the new season and all. Hopefully the Bowman release will help things pick back up.

I believe Derek got out of the hobby a while back (If I'm thinking of the right guy). I use to trade with him every so often...good guy...but I don't think he is around anymore.
He was gone for a long time then it looks like he popped up late last month for a trade
http://www.beckett.com/users/dbroockerd