`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for prospect lots for trade

Looking for prospect lots for trade
I am looking for Chrome (Including #'d refractors) and Paper prospect lots to trade for. I am fully willing to trade down on my big cards as long as they are non- auto. Ideally I would be looking to get at least two of each card in the trade (One to keep and one to trade). For example, I would like to get two Addison Russell 2013 Chrome prospect cards, two 2014 Julio Urias Bowman Platinum Chromes, and three 2012 Chrome Joc Pedersons in return for a few of my cards that you like. The top guys I am looking for are Devon Travis, Braden Shipley, Jorge Soler, Corey Seager, Urias, and many others. Those names are just the tip of the iceberg of what I would have interest in. Send offers my way and we'll see what we can do. Please keep in mind I would like to keep the trades above $30 total BV. Thanks!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: Looking for prospect lots for trade
I have a ton of prospect stuff I can help you with.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Check me I have a couple nice Stromans

(04-15-2015, 09:24 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: I have a ton of prospect stuff I can help you with.
Not for long if you keep letting me.pick at it! Haha.

Go ahead and check me bud

(04-16-2015, 07:48 AM)dyermaker81 Wrote: Not for long if you keep letting me.pick at it! Haha.

Go ahead and check me bud
That's true.. heheheheheh I still have 5 nice sized stacks of lower Beckett valued prospects to add to ORG from 2014 Bowman, Bowman Platinum and Bowman Chrome. Just been lazy and it's been crazy at work trying to keep the network running. People love to use data and the U.S. data/Spectrum usage is insane! Keeps me very busy so.... Thank you all! hahahahah

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Offer sent.