`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for StedmanRecon - gone silent on our trade

RE: Looking for StedmanRecon - gone silent on our trade
Nope. Marked the cards shipped on the 27th and got them today. We didn't even chat during the back and forth offers -- it was a quick and easy $25 trade.

Hopefully he's just out of town or something. Would hate for you to lose out on an awesome card like that!
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

I completed a trade with Gehringer too recently and he followed through so I hope it works out.

(03-04-2015, 06:36 PM)natejeffries Wrote: I completed a trade with Gehringer too recently and he followed through so I hope it works out.
As do I. I got some sick cards, but the Sano was the main piece for me, and would love to get in touch with him. If anybody can get in touch with him, please let me know
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

just bumping this up, anyone heard from StedmanRecon... I looked and he is not on the bad trader list....
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

(03-04-2015, 07:06 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: As do I. I got some sick cards, but the Sano was the main piece for me, and would love to get in touch with him. If anybody can get in touch with him, please let me know
I think you are well within your time frame to report him to Mods. The card was part of a trade HE made with you, not his Dad. This is on him to make right. Especially since he is trading with other people and not responding to you. Trading on these boards is an earned privilege and if he is not going to help you get the missing card, then the Mods should lock him up. Just my opinion. I really hope you get your card.

(03-11-2015, 03:21 PM)eharris3abc Wrote: just bumping this up, anyone heard from StedmanRecon... I looked and he is not on the bad trader list....
Nope. He's still M.I.A..