`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New here interested in trading--have a look!
Smile 
New here interested in trading--have a look!
Hi guys,
I'm Mitch. Born and raised in B'ham, Alabama. Attended Univ of Alabama. Ive always been a huge Alabama and Atlanta Braves fan, but enjoy sports in general.

I collect mainly current Braves: Freddie Freeman, Andrelton Simmons, Alex Wood, Christian Bethancourt, Jose Peraza and higher end stuff of more popular older Braves (chipper, Glavine, maddux, smoltz, etc.)

Just wanted to give a little introduction. Hopefully you guys will check out my bucket and we can get something rolling. Thanks!

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/holcombem9/library/
COLLECTING: HARD TO FIND BRAVES AUTOS/PARALLELS/REFRACTORS
Freddie Freeman, Alex Wood, Andrelton Simmons, Christian Bethancourt, Chipper, Glavine, Smoltz, Maddux

RE: New here interested in trading--have a look!
Welcome aboard Mitch.

We use photobucket to show picks of cards and what is for trade but to actually trade on the site you must add your cards to the organizer. Its a little tedious at first but once you get the hang of it you will enjoy it.

I enetered about 200 cards for trade last night before the usual shut down for trading and organizing and only took my 5 -10 minutes

Nice looking cards.

Just a little insider do not be offended for your fellow traders to ask you to ship first because you are new. Just like everything else before anyone is trusted you have to build a reputation.

If you go to the top of the page you will see Floydtown sticky thread to help you along the way or just ask questions our members here are full of knowledge and willing to help anyone

There is no such thing as a stupid or embarrassing question

good luck and happy trading
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

+1,000

(02-22-2015, 05:17 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Welcome aboard Mitch.

We use photobucket to show picks of cards and what is for trade but to actually trade on the site you must add your cards to the organizer. Its a little tedious at first but once you get the hang of it you will enjoy it.

I enetered about 200 cards for trade last night before the usual shut down for trading and organizing and only took my 5 -10 minutes

Nice looking cards.

Just a little insider do not be offended for your fellow traders to ask you to ship first because you are new. Just like everything else before anyone is trusted you have to build a reputation.

If you go to the top of the page you will see Floydtown sticky thread to help you along the way or just ask questions our members here are full of knowledge and willing to help anyone

There is no such thing as a stupid or embarrassing question

good luck and happy trading
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

From one Braves fan to another, welcome to the site. Hope to do some trades with you in the near future. If you have any questions feel free to ask them, pretty much everyone on this site is helpful and friendly and will take the time to explain things to you in depth. Once again, welcome to the community.

Dan
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Welcome aboard bud. Loading cards is a bit of a pain at first, but it is worth it. There is an unbelievable supply of cards on this site.

Welcome. Just let us know if you need any help getting going. Most of us are more than willing to help out. Hope to do a trade with you soon.

-Greg
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

Welcome to the boards. Let us know when you have your cards loaded.

Welcome to the site! Look forward to trading with you in the futureSmile

Welcome
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Wow, I was surprised to see as many responses as there are. Thank you guys for the input, seriously. I'm planning to get some cards added in the next couple of days. Sorry for posting the bucket, and wouldnt have if I would've known. Looking forward to this season with you guys.

Thanks again!
Mitch

COLLECTING: HARD TO FIND BRAVES AUTOS/PARALLELS/REFRACTORS
Freddie Freeman, Alex Wood, Andrelton Simmons, Christian Bethancourt, Chipper, Glavine, Smoltz, Maddux