IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some recent adds

Some recent adds
Got a few more pickups recently, figured I'd share Smile

First, a couple of nicer Nelsons.

I've got some more nice ones coming in, and have decided I'm also going to try to get the non-1/1 of Nelson for Fire. With the others coming in, I just need the Fire Wood /25 and auto! Smile

Here are some of the rest of what I've gotten recently mostly from trades but a few purchases mixed in as well.

RE: Some recent adds
NICE PC ADDS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Where'd you find the Gold Prizm Nelson??? Lol, I've been looking, but missed it :p Congrats!

I love the Topps Fire...my favorite in a long time. If I didn't have 273 other projects underway already, I would be building some Jaguar rainbows from that product.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

(02-22-2015, 02:11 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: I love the Topps Fire...my favorite in a long time. If I didn't have 273 other projects underway already, I would be building some Jaguar rainbows from that product.
Yeah, I really like Fire for some reason. A lot of people have been bashing it, but it's been a fun break and a fun product to get stuff from Smile Reminds me of a lot of different sets from the 90's (mainly 97 Metal Universe), and I have a lot of good memories of those sets.

(02-22-2015, 01:07 AM)savagenate Wrote: Where'd you find the Gold Prizm Nelson??? Lol, I've been looking, but missed it :p Congrats!
It's the one I was telling you about that I wanted to way overpay for and the guy wanted 80 for it and turned down my initial offer. He kept lowering his price until my first offer was close to what the BIN was, I reoffered my initial price and he accepted it Smile Still overpayed for it... but, it's off my list now!

Lol ah ok. Nice!