`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craig Biggio wanted

Craig Biggio wanted
I have recently started a PC for my youngest son Craig Biggio being the player we need 2 of his RC those being.

1989 Score #237
1989 Topps #49

we are also looking for a autograph/memorabilia combo card nothing really high end thanks for any help
[Image: Ryan%20Milledge_zpsthyedlbp.jpg]

RE: Craig Biggio RC wanted
PM me your address and I'll send you the 1989 Topps today.

I have his Score RC and Topps for you. PM me your address and I will send it to you.

Thanks to the guys above we have the two rookies my son needed we are still looking for a auto/mem card if anyone has one for trade send a offer

RE: Craig Biggio auto wanted
PM me your address and when I get back home from my deployment I'll hook you guys up. I maybe a little biased here but I cannot think of a better person (on/off the diamond) for your son to collect.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: Craig Biggio wanted
Here are his RC he has been so excited waiting for them. Thanks again to wordsence and leebo1975 for the RC.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-10-2015, 07:03 PM)Odyssey Wrote: PM me your address and when I get back home from my deployment I'll hook you guys up. I maybe a little biased here but I cannot think of a better person (on/off the diamond) for your son to collect.
Why, do you like Biggio?

RE: Craig Biggio wanted
I have easy 100 biggio Donruss rookies if you'd like to trade
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

(02-18-2015, 09:00 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Why, do you like Biggio?
I recently purchased a huge lot and found 3 of the 5 Biggio RC. My son started picking out the cards he liked, and Biggio was on 2 of them. So I gave them to him.

(02-18-2015, 01:07 PM)gamrfrmwb Wrote: I recently purchased a huge lot and found 3 of the 5 Biggio RC. My son started picking out the cards he liked, and Biggio was on 2 of them. So I gave them to him.
Oh no man, I was messing with Dan. That's his favorite player.