`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Decent Boxes of 2014 Contenders Cracked Ice

2 Decent Boxes of 2014 Contenders Cracked Ice
Nothing Spectacular. In years past getting the #1 pick in the draft would be pretty awesome LOL hope he rebounds next year or at least plays Smile! Nothing for sale/trade

Box 1: At Least no redemptions

[Image: IMG_20150203_0001_zps45bf1af6.jpg]

Box 2 The redemption is Devante Adams Variation auto, I hate the redemption points :mad:

[Image: 293c5e75-9f5c-487b-b1ff-6d7ef399ca09_zps0e75d93f.jpg]

RE: 2 Decent Boxes of 2014 Contenders Cracker Ice
Very nice breaks, in my opinion! I would love a shot at a few things, including the points, should they become available. Congrats!

Randi

(02-04-2015, 08:17 AM)rayeates Wrote: Very nice breaks, in my opinion! I would love a shot at a few things, including the points, should they become available. Congrats!

Randi
Thanks Randi,

I am debating whether to move some of it and if I do I will let you know.

Rob

I'll get in line Smile The points, the Lynch, and the Adams would be of interest...nice break though! I think Clowney will be back...he has amazing talent, may just take a couple years for him to mature into the worker he needs to be, especially if he's slowed by the knee. Imagine him and Watt together...he'd only need to play average to look like a super-star thanks to Watt lol

(02-04-2015, 11:25 AM)savagenate Wrote: I'll get in line Smile The points, the Lynch, and the Adams would be of interest...nice break though! I think Clowney will be back...he has amazing talent, may just take a couple years for him to mature into the worker he needs to be, especially if he's slowed by the knee. Imagine him and Watt together...he'd only need to play average to look like a super-star thanks to Watt lol

I really hope you are right on Clowney. Interesting enough every year I bust wax there is one player that always seems to rear its head at me. This year it is Clowney. I dont bust a ton but so far my haul of Clowney this year, Prizm Red White Blue Auto /20 (from retail rack), Platinum Gold refractor /50 (from rretail rack), and now this auto, plus tons of other base refractors of him. In other words, I really hope he does well.

And I will let you know if I decide to move the stuff. Although I just redeemed the Adams, so I have to wait til it is in hand.

I'd be interested in the Kadeem Carey if it's FT.

RE: 2 Decent Boxes of 2014 Contenders Cracked Ice
GOOD PULLS. CONGRATS ON THE POINTS. HOPE YOU GET YOURSELF SOMETHING NICE.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(02-04-2015, 12:47 PM)jplarson Wrote: I'd be interested in the Kadeem Carey if it's FT.
Sorry, The Carey is Not for trade at this time, I may try to sell it but haven't decided yet.
(02-04-2015, 07:48 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: GOOD PULLS. CONGRATS ON THE POINTS. HOPE YOU GET YOURSELF SOMETHING NICE.
Well I now have 1200 unused redemption points and sadly, I have not seen anything of real interest I can redeem. Unless I am missing something there is never anything of real value on there

(02-04-2015, 11:28 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Sorry, The Carey is Not for trade at this time, I may try to sell it but haven't decided yet.

Well I now have 1200 unused redemption points and sadly, I have not seen anything of real interest I can redeem. Unless I am missing something there is never anything of real value on there
Nothing good on there because it's all the leftover crap they have. They did have an Elway jsy but of course I already had it! Settled for a Lydell Mitchell auto from NT /25, ok I guess.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: 2 Decent Boxes of 2014 Contenders Cracked Ice
If you ever decide to trade the Clowney or any of your Clowney autos for that matter keep me in mind.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)