`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Economics, COMC, and PC resurgence!! Update 2-22

Economics, COMC, and PC resurgence!! Update 2-22
As of today, thanks to COMC and some careful moving of funds, my PC (Hartline) gained 18 cards today!!

Been feeling out of it the past few months but feeling pretty good right about now! Mainly some base and insert base but I did get some 2014 rainbow chrome and prizm pieces to work with!

Thanks everyone for the kind words on my last thread!

RE: Economics, COMC, and PC resurgence!!
If you post or shoot me a list of some elusive ones you need, I'll keep my eyes out for them Smile

(01-31-2015, 11:56 AM)savagenate Wrote: If you post or shoot me a list of some elusive ones you need, I'll keep my eyes out for them Smile
Thanks! Over the next few weeks I was going to organize exactly what I have a make a need list..

It's great when things come together! I'm glad that you were able to fill in some blanks in your PC! Any pics?
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

(02-01-2015, 12:52 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: It's great when things come together! I'm glad that you were able to fill in some blanks in your PC! Any pics?
I'm in the process of getting a nice camera and creating a thread! I used my phone on a few uploads and they never really capture the card.

Any 18-card day is a good day. Congratulations!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I had enough and took matters into my own hands, next weekend I will post my first mail week and let's say these past couple of weeks are IMMACULATE Smile thanks everyone!
(02-01-2015, 10:16 AM)jonathani Wrote: Any 18-card day is a good day. Congratulations!
Thanks boss!

RE: Economics, COMC, and PC resurgence!! Update 2-22
Looking forward to it Smile