`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more for trade

more for trade
happy monday everyone. have some more for trade. big guns are out. more is in my org. lets get some trades done. all trades responded to and caught up. here is just a sample. thanks for looking. Trout is to 50. Kershaw is to 10.
[Image: Scan0379_zpsxuiwf3m3.jpg]
[Image: Scan0378_zpsyhywq5pp.jpg]

RE: more for trade
hey joe can u give me a look for that tier one ozzie smith auto pls

(01-26-2015, 08:16 PM)ounagi Wrote: hey joe can u give me a look for that tier one ozzie smith auto pls
Sure. Thanks.
(01-26-2015, 08:16 PM)ounagi Wrote: hey joe can u give me a look for that tier one ozzie smith auto pls
Offer sent. Thanks.

I'm interested in the Bo. I added a graded Oscar you might want and some other new stuff

I'm still interested in the chrome abreu if it's available
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

Check me on Abreu, McGwire and Correa

Ozzie Smith gone. Tuesday bump.
(01-26-2015, 10:36 PM)pschilling0001 Wrote: I'm interested in the Bo. I added a graded Oscar you might want and some other new stuff
hey i looked and didnt see anything that i needed or wanted. thanks for the interest.
(01-26-2015, 11:03 PM)swirlie Wrote: I'm still interested in the chrome abreu if it's available
hey didnt see enough for the Abreu. thanks for the interest though.
(01-26-2015, 11:13 PM)thehueys Wrote: Check me on Abreu, McGwire and Correa
offer sent. lmk. thanks

thanks alot for the trade.i have been trying to get that ozzie smith card ever since i joined beckett around 10 months ago.now its mine i just love that card for some reason.thanks again joe i will ship by friday

I mailed your stuff, but now can you check me for the Kershaw?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-27-2015, 08:08 PM)ounagi Wrote: thanks alot for the trade.i have been trying to get that ozzie smith card ever since i joined beckett around 10 months ago.now its mine i just love that card for some reason.thanks again joe i will ship by friday
Glad I could help out. I loved the card as well, but was wanting one of him in a cards uni. and I needed a aaron auto.