`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(12-17-2014, 05:39 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I loved Topps Marquee. I dont know why they stopped producing that. They had some beautiful patches and on card auto's. Was also a huge fan of their Titanic Threads relics.
I like the quad patches and the jumbo thread autos.

A big thank you to once78 for the very large trade. Once again photobucket hates me, so I'll have to tell you what I got and hopefully be able to post pics later. 2014 triple threads all star jumbo sleeve patch booklet 1/1 of salvador perez, 2012 triple threads hank aaron gold auto relic /25, 2011 bowman chrome bryce harper auto refractor /500, 2013 national treasures yasiel puig jersey number patch rc /66, 2014 bowman chrome miguel cabrera mini die cut refractor auto /10 and a 2003-04 upper deck ultimate collection ultimate signatures kobe bryant BGS 9.5/10

Hope you enjoy them and have a Merry Christmas

(12-19-2014, 01:45 PM)once78 Wrote: Hope you enjoy them and have a Merry Christmas
You too, my man. Thanks for the awesome trade.

So screwing around on my phone paid off. I figured out how to bypass photobucket being a dingle. So here's today's take. Thanks again to once78.
[Image: 20141219_191601_zpswu9593nf.jpg]
[Image: 20141219_194104_zpsk7tv1jgf.jpg] [Image: 20141219_194351_zpsfbiwcvjj.jpg]
[Image: 20141219_194629_zps2s6thsau.jpg] [Image: 20141219_194934_zpsevrdv8ox.jpg]
[Image: 20141219_195255_zpss7vc6k02.jpg]

That Perez booklet is sweet to look at! Not a fan of his but the card itself is beautiful!

I had to go get a paper towel to wipe the drool off my chin after seeing that CabreraSmile

Love that purple bowman chrome Darvish and the museum collection Stanton is beautiful! One day I will have something for trade that you want!
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(12-20-2014, 04:20 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: That Perez booklet is sweet to look at! Not a fan of his but the card itself is beautiful!

I had to go get a paper towel to wipe the drool off my chin after seeing that CabreraSmile
Those cards are beautiful. That pic doesnt do it justice. I had it in the sunlight earlier in the day and it looked phenomenal. Unfortunately I hadn't figured out how to bypass photobucket at that time.

I have a rule about patches like that. Even if I'm not a fan, and providing they aren't steroid guys, I try to scoop them up. A guy can sign countless auto's, but there's only so many significant patches produced for obvious reasons.
(12-20-2014, 04:27 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: Love that purple bowman chrome Darvish and the museum collection Stanton is beautiful! One day I will have something for trade that you want!
The Darvish I got courtesy of my man James (Ounagi), and the Stanton I broke out of a case. You couldn't ask for a better Stanton patch. At the time I had discussed my case break with a local guy and I remember him saying that it was rough that the Stanton was my best pull from the case. He didnt realize how much I liked Stanton, nor did he think he was going to be that good.

Marquee became Museum Collection, exact same format.

(12-17-2014, 05:39 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I loved Topps Marquee. I dont know why they stopped producing that. They had some beautiful patches and on card auto's. Was also a huge fan of their Titanic Threads relics.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

[quote='Hofcollector' pid='2512816' dateline='1419111956']

Those cards are beautiful. That pic doesnt do it justice. I had it in the sunlight earlier in the day and it looked phenomenal. Unfortunately I hadn't figured out how to bypass photobucket at that time.

I have a rule about patches like that. Even if I'm not a fan, and providing they aren't steroid guys, I try to scoop them up. A guy can sign countless auto's, but there's only so many significant patches produced for obvious reasons.

I agree. And I think MLB did a great job on the logo for the Mets All-Star game. I really like the look of the orange and blue combination.