`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Id be interested in the Ozuna.

Hey guys and girls. Im taking some time today and looking through some older boxes and adding some stuff to the org. So far I've found a bunch of 2011 Bowman Sterling auto's, topps commemorative patches and some other neat inserts. I had to take a few minutes for mail, so, thanks again to rad1205 for another two great trades. As always, awesome cards. Thanks bro.
[Image: output_zpssqfzccsq.jpg] [Image: output_zpsem1nwz0d.jpg] [Image: output_zpsdpozx2zq.jpg]

Just added some mid grade 70's stars and hofers.

(12-14-2014, 08:40 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Anyone have any upper end or low numbered Marcel Ozuna, Christian Yelich, Mike/Giancarlo Stanon or Jose Fernandez? Looking for auto's, patches, low serial #'d.
How low? I have a Stanton '13 Tribute auto in my Org numbered to 25 if you're interested in a trade:

photo E00A2275-EBA4-4A3F-B75A-DC19E0E74A55_zpsy2yiaqao.jpg

Jason

(12-16-2014, 01:16 PM)Jasonpg Wrote: How low? I have a Stanton '13 Tribute auto in my Org numbered to 25 if you're interested in a trade:

photo E00A2275-EBA4-4A3F-B75A-DC19E0E74A55_zpsy2yiaqao.jpg

Jason
Absolutely man. You can take a look in my org or tell me what your interested in. Thanks bud, I appreciate the shot at it.

Just changing out the cases from the collection I got last month. Figure I'd post some pics of some of the smaller stuff. Id have more, but photobucket isn't being agreeable.
[Image: output_zpsooq3kjdc.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsd5ovmntf.jpg] [Image: output_zpssau2sfaq.jpg]
[Image: output_zpspzrswjvg.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsi7paxied.jpg] [Image: output_zpslvuasegm.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsxor5epgq.jpg] [Image: output_zpsewvamp6e.jpg]
[Image: output_zpscoycxf81.jpg] [Image: output_zpsbzdn4vzy.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsld1ngnow.jpg] [Image: output_zpsgdarilks.jpg]
[Image: output_zps2lkw9vo3.jpg] [Image: output_zpsqkli2vnt.jpg]
[Image: output_zps7vrjh3hf.jpg]

That David Wright is sweet.

(12-17-2014, 04:58 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: That David Wright is sweet.
Its a pretty sharp looking card. I had a bunch of stuff I would have liked to post but photobucket is being lame.

(12-17-2014, 05:01 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Its a pretty sharp looking card. I had a bunch of stuff I would have liked to post but photobucket is being lame.
Love the book cards. I really liked the topps sterling and the topps marquee. I thought they were better looking than any of the new stuff they are putting out.

(12-17-2014, 05:03 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Love the book cards. I really liked the topps sterling and the topps marquee. I thought they were better looking than any of the new stuff they are putting out.
I loved Topps Marquee. I dont know why they stopped producing that. They had some beautiful patches and on card auto's. Was also a huge fan of their Titanic Threads relics.